Thursday, March 10, 2016

Prayer Requests 3/10/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Jesus told them a story showing that it was necessary for them to pray consistently and never quit. He said, “There was once a judge in some city who never gave God a thought and cared nothing for people. A widow in that city kept after him: ‘My rights are being violated. Protect me!’

“He never gave her the time of day. But after this went on and on he said to himself, ‘I care nothing what God thinks, even less what people think. But because this widow won’t quit badgering me, I’d better do something and see that she gets justice—otherwise I’m going to end up beaten black-and-blue by her pounding.’”

Then the Master said, “Do you hear what that judge, corrupt as he is, is saying? So what makes you think God won’t step in and work justice for his chosen people, who continue to cry out for help? Won’t he stick up for them? I assure you, he will. He will not drag his feet. But how much of that kind of persistent faith will the Son of Man find on the earth when he returns?”
Luke 18: 1-8 (MSG)

-- Pray for all of God’s people that they would give their heart to Him.
-- Shamara: I want a Frozen ball.
-- J. Williams: I need a job. 
-- I have always prayed for world peace!
-- Prince O. A.: Pray for God’s abundant blessings and good health for me and my family.
-- I pray for my mother’s healing, especially her heart and legs. May our family be reunited in our own apartment.
-- Mr. Richard’s wife died, lost his job, needs God’s love. Carlen, Stephanie, Antioch. Ms. Diane, Kathy, Love in Action.
-- I love you, Lord. Thank you for my children. I need you, Jesus, my friend. My power, God. I love you, Jesus. I need you, Lord. I love you, my sons. I can’t live without you, Jesus. I need you, my cross, my blood, you God. God is love. My heart is yours, God.
-- McAlteers: As always, I ask that through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ to comfort those who need Him and for our intention as well. Most immediately we need EMERGENCY SHELTER for the next several days until such time that our monies are placed into the checking and my new job fulfills our needs. In his precious name, Jesus Christ. We pray. Amen
-- Randy J.: I wish I could live here, please.
-- God see my sister, Evelyn, to be good in your heart and life.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Pray for my son, Jaden. I miss him so. Pray that he will return home to his family.
-- Lori: Asking continued prayers for my sister Donna. May her red blood cell count come up and her white and immune system get stronger. In July she received my blood marrow. Thank you.
-- I am thankful for food, life, brothers, and sisters.
-- Say a prayer for fine organizations such as this for bringing excellent meals for us.
-- Juanita, Steve, kids: Housing, jobs, and kids to get closer to God. Steve and I to have a good understanding regarding our relationship. Let God fix things.
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. Pray that Ashley gets a job and Trinity goes to preschool.
-- Continued prayers for our volunteer Harry who undergoes stem cell treatment for cancer, and pray for his family.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment