Thursday, April 7, 2016

Prayer Requests 4/7/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

O Eternal One, You know I am Your servant.
    I am Your servant, a child of Your maidservant, devoted to You;
    You have cut me loose from the chains of death that bind me.
And I come, eager to offer a sacrifice of gratitude
    and call on the name of the Eternal.
I will fulfill the promises I made to Him
    here as a witness to all His people
In the courts of the Eternal’s temple,
    among the people of God’s city, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Eternal!
Psalm 116:16-19 (VOICE)

-- John P.: May I have the strength and courage to get through my medical procedures without fear and with faith and dignity.
-- Rocky: Pray for Pery, Sally, Kelly. God bless.
-- For 14-year-old liver issues; healing, health, and safe living; Cherlyn job deliverance; Malere family; Fahie family, Mr. Edward.
-- Amber and Snoop DogTome loves Rocky.
-- Pray for John to find work.
-- Dear Jesus, please provide a way where I can decrease the heavy weight I carry around. My back hurts. I am in constant pain. Please help me, Jesus. Thank you. Amen
-- Randy J.: ID, shoes, deodorant, soap.
-- Kelly M.: Please pray that I get a chef/yacht job very soon. In addition, safety and health.
-- Miguel B.: Please pray for my family in Mass. and the others in Puerto Rico. Thanks.
-- Life to get better for Gale and David.
-- Don: Health, section 8 housing, arm.
-- Paulette C.: Please pray that I find an apt. to live in.
-- Kevin K.: To be able to help my family out of debt.
-- Reynold, Bette, Cat, Mat
-- Carline T.: Lord Jesus, I ask you to take me out of the streets, please. Amen
-- Me and Gale and David stay together.
-- Lori S.: Asking for prayer for me. I am having a biopsy done in Miami tomorrow (4/8). There is a polyp on my vocal cord. Pray that it is benign. Thank you.
-- Lori: Continued prayer for my sister Donna, who received my bone marrow last July. Pray that her red and white cell counts come up. Pray that her bladder continues to clear up because it is an answer to our prayer!
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family, that the treatments that Harry receives are exactly what you have blessed and that Harry will be healed, so that he can resume his work for you, Lord. Your will, Lord!
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment