Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prayer Requests 4/21/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

(to Jerusalem) 
Give us your best advice and do what is right.
    When the day is at its fiercest, hide us in your cool shade.
Shield the trammeled and abused.
    Keep your mouth shut when our enemy comes looking, seeking us out.
Let these refugees of Moab come in and stay.
Protect these tempest-tossed; be their hiding place,
    a shelter safe from the destroyer.
See, when the one who has squeezed and oppressed you is gone
    and the forces of crushing violence wane in the land,
Then God will establish a royal throne, in loyal love—
    the One who rules there will be utterly reliable,
With absolute integrity under the auspices of David.
    With a passion for justice, He will be quick to decide and do what is right.
Isaiah 16:3-5 (VOICE)

-- I'm Carmelita. I want you guys to pray for my health because I have problems with my kidneys.
-- Lord, continue to help your sons and daughters in Christ and the ones that are on their way to Christ to be successful in You until we live with You with all our hearts and soul.
-- God's financial blessing. God's protection. Prince. Amen
-- Pray for my children. Pray for my mom. Pray for my son Jaden. He is in foster care. I haven't seen him in almost 2 years. Pray for me and my boyfriend, Chris' relationship. I love him so much. He's a keeper.
-- M.B.: Pray for my grandmother and family. Thanks.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat, Mat
-- God is love. Jesus loves me. Thank you for my life, my papy. I love you Jesus, you are the best to my sons. I need you. You are my power.
-- I would like you to pray for my kids and me and pray that we reunite and pray that my music changes the world. Damon C., Sr., Damon C., Jr., Amon C., Ashley C., Danna C.
-- Randy J.: Book pads, razor, soap. I need to talk to pastor.
-- Pray that I get settled, please. And for my children and grandchildren and the rest of my family.
-- Aldrea: Marlene S. and family, Fahie family, Jackie L. family (died and left 4 children). Levi, Andrew, Noah, Danielle and Servi. Kishawn, Jahnell, Sherance, Desiree and family. Aldrea's complete break-through, Ms. Kathy, Asia, Deleni.
-- Whether what we have attained. Let us walk together.
-- My prayer request is that both me and my loved ones continue to be blessed. May we all continue to receive the Lord's grace and God's good favor!
-- Shamara J.: I want a Frozen Doll (written by a child)
-- That Tommy and I have a healthy baby boy in June and that the taxes finally get here so we can get our place before the baby! Thank you!
-- Pray for Melvin M., Tanya S., Gail, Undray, and Sky L., Jeiko, Zydon F., for good health plus finance. Pray for Freddy M. family for good guidance since his death. Pray for 30-day bus pass.
-- Sandra needs housing.
-- Ken C.: Job and housing.
-- For Jimmy, Aren, Samuel, James, Philip, Abraham, Rebecca, Mary, Melissa, Baby, Richy.
-- Thank you for all your blessings!
-- Carline T.: Please Lord, take me out of the street. Please, in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.
-- Tina T.: Prayer for housing for us. Prayer for sciatic nerves in legs and blood clots in legs. 
-- Please pray for me, Servich. I am trying to get my SSD. I need help with that. I need a place to stay as well. Also pray for my family’s well-being and my own.
-- Miguel B.: I pray for my daughter, Elizabeth, because she was taken from me illegally by her mother. She divorced me and she has done many bad things to me and my girl. Please pray for me and my girl.
-- Praise God! Hallelujah, thank you, Jesus. Always praying for peace inside me and in the whole world.
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family.
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. 
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment