Thursday, January 28, 2016

Prayer Requests 1/28/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for the needs of our guests and for this ministry!

Blessings,
Erika

Make no plans that could result in injury to your neighbor;
    after all, he should be more secure because he lives near you.
Avoid fighting with anyone without good reason,
    especially when no one has hurt you;
    you have nothing to fight about.
Do not envy someone who profits at the expense of others
    or copy any of his tyrannical ways,
For crooked people are detestable to the Eternal,
    but those with integrity receive His counsel.
His curse lingers over the wicked and their families,
    but He forever favors residence of those who do what is right.
Proverbs 3:29-33 (VOICE)

-- Pray for God to bless all His people.
-- A Frozen doll that walks (from a child)
-- Randy J.: Socks and razor.
-- Lord, please keep me and my families and Shannon and her families safe and this church and the homeless people safe. Bless!
-- God's continued mercy, grace. My health, employment, restoration and the Holy Ghost.
-- Please help me get housing for me and Sarah.
-- I want a bike (from a child)
-- Oh Lord, I say that I pray for family, friends to give all love to my loved ones. Let my kids know that without you, what is love? I pray for you to keep us safe and for us to have faith.
-- I am thankful for my life and food and shelter.
-- Joquial B.: I want a better life. Pray for my family and friends and to get a job some time this year.
-- Please pray for Tommy and Toni to have a good year and a healthy baby and pray for our family. Thank you.
-- Thank you for my family and my dad and mom.
-- For Juanita and Steve for a place to stay and for Steve to get a job and Juanita's health and just press on.
-- God bless you all. Wish you a lot of happiness in life. Love you.
-- For Jimmy, Aren, Samuel, Phillip, James, Abraham, Rebecca, Manny, Rlay
-- Leonania A.: Prayer for more health, job, family does better. I love you, God.
-- Lord, I pray for all that are homeless, that we help each other and stop the homelessness. Some don't want help Lord, but I pray that Jesus come to them to change their minds and thoughts about what they are going through.
-- That God continues to bless His children as He has today until the coming of His Son Jesus Christ, Amen.
-- Judith B., Judith O., Jevonne, Gellese, Olsea, Ruo, Ronald, Ralph, Aldria, Ms. Dianne, Ms. Kathy.
-- Evelyn: I love you, God. See Darrell (Can't read, but God, you know what it says)
-- Lord, I want you to help me to stop doing drugs and be a better mother.
-- Bless all the people of this church.
-- Please pray for me and my family. My name is Senyah and I am looking for a job and a place to move as well. Just keep me in your prayers.
-- John W.: Need a job.
-- Lori: Asking for prayer for my sister Donna who got bone marrow transplant. Pray that her cell counts come up and her immune system gets stronger and that her bladder infection clears up!! Pray that my brother-in-law, Scott, has work at his mine so they can keep their health insurance. Thanks, her sister.
-- I, George, pray for family and friends and others for a better life. Pray for a kidney. I am on dialysis.
-- Jesus, I think you are my power. God, I love you. I love you, God, I love you forever. Lord have mercy. My prayer forever, Jesus, you are my blood. Thank you, God, for love. 
-- God, I love you. Jesus, I love you forever.
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. Pray that Ashley gets a job and Trinity goes to pre-school.
-- Continued prayers for our volunteer Harry who undergoes stem cell treatment for cancer, and pray for his family.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment