Thursday, January 7, 2016

Prayer Requests 1/7/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

He had to become as human as His sisters and brothers so that when the time came, He could become a merciful and faithful high priest of God, called to reconcile a sinful people. Since He has also been tested by suffering, He can help us when we are tested.
Hebrews 2:17-18 (VOICE)

-- Blessings upon my better half, my family, my enemies, displaced persons (homeless, immigrants, refugees, migrants).
-- Pray for Eric, Scott, Lou, family, and friends.
-- Dear Jesus, Please help me to get rid of those destructive rats, rodents, pests in my storage. They destroy everything I have. Also help me find my black blouse. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Norville F.: Please God, help me live a good life and healthy and lower my blood pressure to normal, every day. Please God, let my new hair growth come back super duper rapidly and hair grow rapidly all around my head. God, could you please let my weed medicine flower grow rapidly forever and seed start busting open fast no matter where I go, day or night, any time. God, I ask you to let me win on scratch-off ticket big every time I play.
-- You only someday, you God my power. Jesus, I need you. God, I need you. Thank you for transportation drive. I love you Jesus, my power. I thank you, Jesus, for my son. Thank you, God, for my life. I need you, Jesus. I love you.
-- Praying for the pilot (Harry) and I know he will go into remission because God said it.
-- Derrick: Continue to guide us.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat, Cat
-- Pray for Harry - God bless him.
-- Phil M.: I'm praying for a more successful New Year. No procrastination of responsibilities and being more mindful of blessings, special prayer for all families and friends.
-- T-N-T: Please pray for Tommy and Toni!! I pray he gets his job on Friday. Also pray that we have a healthy baby this year. Thank you.
-- Pray for Harry and the man who wants the job!
-- B.H.: Thank you for the food. I need a job in Pompano.
-- Thank you, Lord, and all you who have been praying for my sister Donna. Asking continued prayers that her red and white cell counts come up, that the infection in her bladder clears up and that her immune system gets stronger. She is a bone marrow recipient from me, her sister.
-- Debbie B.
-- Prayer for Linda, my son’s mother, to ease up and let me talk to my son Zachary.
-- Prayers for Harry.
-- Kathleen: James to reach dentist and change his relationship to better himself with me and with the Lord.
-- I am in need of prayer for my health and a place of my own. Thank you.
-- May God be with Harry. 
-- Juanita and Steve: My prayer request is for Steve to get a job and for my health situation and a place to live and watch over our kids, Lunisha, Aminha, Maltrye and Donnovan and to be with them.
-- Willie C.: To Harry - May God take care of you always.
-- John W.: I need a job.
-- We pray for Harry and we wish he gains strength and health.
-- My family prays for Harry and his family. Hope he makes a fast recovery.
-- For complete healing for Harry.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For healing for our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment