Thursday, January 14, 2016

Prayer Requests 1/14/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

This is what the Lord says:

“Maintain justice
    and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand
    and my righteousness will soon be revealed.”
Isaiah 56:1 (NIV)

-- To help me to finish my housing papers to remain in the program so everything can be better.
-- I would like to pray for my family and friends. Pray that they be safe.
-- Thank you, God, for my family and stepmom. Thank you, God!
-- Pray for Jesse J.
-- Pray for my son, Jaylen, and daughter, Amira.
-- Pray for Roger R. His kidney is bad–on dialysis. Pray for his recovery.
-- I pray that God keeps helping me to change my life.
-- I would like God to continue to bless my family and I. I pray that my brother Tony comes out of his coma soon and thank you all. L. Holmes.
-- Jimmy, Samuel, Brian, Philip, James, Abraham, Rebecca, Nancy and Rich.
-- Jessica: I love God so so so so so much. I love my mom. I love you Tony so so so much. He help you every day in all times.
-- Pastor, please pray for Tony to be healed all the way. Thank you.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Ms. Ella, Shannon, Juan and our families and Miss Debbie and this beautiful church. Blessings.
-- Nelson: I pray for forgiveness from you, God, and all the people in West Palm who have helped me build a great life in the last year that I misused and gave away.
-- Randy J. needs socks.
-- Bless me and my family and friends. Protect us from hurt, harm and danger.
-- Kevin J.: Pray for my family as we prepare to move back to north NJ.
-- For James O. to change from street ways to kind ways. Said he would help a 64-year-old disabled lady and then he doesn’t.
-- For an apartment. Somewhere warm to sleep.
-- I pray for my daddy to come home and for my brother Tony to wake fully up and start to walk and talk. Amen.
-- I love you Daniel and Mike, too.
-- Please pray for the loss of my mother Lulu May S. and my brother Ronald B. S. who is in prison. S. Holly.
-- John 17:3
-- I love you and God in my heart.
-- Thank you, Jesus. I need you in my life because you are the best there ever is and was. Thank you for every day of my life.
-- Asking prayers for my brother-in-law that his mine has more work. He was laid off yesterday. But praise God as they transferred him to another mine and he’s able to keep his medical insurance. This is the husband of my sister-in-law who has cancer. Thanks 4 your prayers.
-- Thank you for all of the great volunteers that come each week in spite of how they are treated sometimes. They are true disciples of Christ and reflect love and patience always.
-- Please lift up Harry and Pam as Harry receives more stem cell treatments. God, wrap your arms around them both.
-- For complete healing for Harry.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For healing for our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment