Thursday, February 4, 2016

Prayer Requests 2/4/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

When the scribes of the Pharisees saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, they said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard this, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I have come to call not the righteous but sinners.”
Mark 2:16-17 (NRSV)

-- Please pray for Eugene, my mother Ms. Ella, Shannon and her son Juan.
-- Juanita: I am going to a Social Security disability hearing on February 11th. Please let the judge give me my S.S. checks back so I can get off the streets.
-- Please pray for my sister Donna who received a bone marrow transplant. Pray that her red blood cell count will come up, her immune system will get stronger and her bladder infection will clear up. Thank you, Lori
-- Peace and Harmony for all.
-- Dear Jesus, please help me to get my storage organized. Thank you. Amen
-- Blessings for all of God’s people.
-- Pray for Robert and Marilyn’s finances and that Robert quits smoking and learns how to read better. Pray for John who is in the hospital with pneumonia. Pray for Ernest with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma cancer.
-- I’m thankful for my life, food and my family.
-- Roger: Pray for my high blood pressure, two strokes and a bad kidney.
-- Herbert: Pray for the homeless, people that are hospitalized, my family and my friends. Please pray for my kids, asking the Lord to send angels to protect them. I pray for my enemies and I forgive them. Pray for my transgressions, forgive me, Lord. Pray for my protection and safe return from Memphis. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen!
-- Evelyn: God, see about Daniel in my heart.
-- I want a Frozen doll that walks and sings (from a child).
-- I want a race car (from a child).
-- I want a bike (from a child).
-- I pray for all of those here and those that are cold, hungry, alone and homeless. I pray for my family for immediate emergency shelter/housing. We need the blessing of a hand-up not a hand-out. We all need help, but I need your help to provide shelter for my family.
-- Dear Jesus, thank you for my dad, my mom and my sister.
-- Please pray for me and my family to find a place to stay.
-- Please put my brother to God.
-- Pray for Jenny, Samuel, James, Philip, Abraham, Rebecca, Mary and Baby.
-- Jesus, I love and thank you. I believe in you. Thank you for my life. You are my best friend. Jesus, I love you forever.
-- God is Love.
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. Pray that Ashley gets a job and Trinity goes to preschool.
-- Continued prayers for our volunteer Harry who undergoes stem cell treatment for cancer, and pray for his family.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment