Thursday, March 5, 2015

Prayer Requests 3/5/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Show me Your grace, Eternal One, for I am in a tight spot.
    My eyes are aching with grief;
    my body and soul are withering with miseries.
My life is devoured by sorrow,
    and my years are haunted with mourning.
My sin has sapped me of all my strength;
    my body withers under the weight of this suffering.
To all my enemies I am an object of scorn.
    My neighbors especially are ashamed of me.
My friends are afraid to be seen with me.
    When I walk down the street, people go out of their way to avoid me.
I am as good as dead to them. Forgotten!
    Like a shattered clay pot, I am easily discarded and gladly replaced.
For I hear their whispered plans;
    terror is everywhere!
They conspire together,
    planning, plotting, scheming to take my life.
But I pour my trust into You, Eternal One.
    I’m glad to say, “You are my God!”
Psalm 31:9-14 (VOICE)

-- Pray for the C. family.
-- House
-- Reynold, Mat, Bettey
-- Joshua J.: Eventually getting back to the state I am from, Louisiana.
-- Heavenly Father, I respectfully request an occupation that will pay the rent for my apartment. Thank you.
-- Brother Christopher E.L.: I want you to pray for me in a special way for a job and a place to stay. I know that God is good and an awesome God.
-- God is love. God, I need you. I thank you for my residence.
-- Robert: Family, brothers, sisters, permanent place to stay, temporary job, ex-wife, healing in leg.
-- We need a car.
-- Mr. Hope, return of my children.
-- Ask for God's favor and continue to bless my family.
-- Hi, my loved one and great one. I, Paula C.B., want life to get a little better and I wish you all well and best of life.
-- Praying for my family, friends, for health and happiness.
-- I pray that Patricia keeps pushing and keeps the faith.
-- Pray for Johnny.
-- Victoria and John: Please pray for our trip to Virginia.
-- Tony C.: I pray I stay in the hand of the Lord Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for me, March T.B., my family, health, job, my apartment and my bills and my sister, aunt, uncle, friend, and this church. I'm thanking you, God, and pray for the people in jail and prison and my son. Pray that all will be well for everyone.
-- I pray that Moses continues to keep the faith.
-- Jesus, I love you, I need you, I cannot live without God's love, I love you. God bless you, I love you.
-- Lord bless me, I've sinned against you. Extra the tenfold, cash, health, tonight and all week.
-- Eddie: I need a brake and pain free in my right leg.
-- Alan M.
-- Work, housing and healing
-- Rufus: Pray that God will stop me from using drugs and protect me.
-- End of AIDS.
-- The H. Family: We need prayer to keep me and my husband humble and pray that we receive a home.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment