Thursday, March 12, 2015

Prayer Requests 3/12/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying with us and for us!

Blessings,
Erika

Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Put My yoke upon your shoulders—it might appear heavy at first, but it is perfectly fitted to your curves. Learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. When you are yoked to Me, your weary souls will find rest. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30 (VOICE)

-- I think God is #1.
-- Peace on earth.
-- Pray for relationship to be healthy. Pray for my kids and stepkids.
-- Moyzy: I pray for a safe place to keep my family - living in a joyful, spiritual life and for a wiser financial route to earn a living. I need to relocate my family and few friends to a safer, wiser environment. Amen.
-- I pray for my friend to have a safe trip.
-- Radcliffe B.: Thank you, Lord, for being there in good times and bad. Thank you, Lord, for taking care of my kids.
-- Please pray that this would be the year of more: people that come to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior; find shelter. Pray that more people be delivered from drug and alcohol addictions and delivered from financial struggles. Lastly, more people to be healed supernaturally. It is not by might nor by power but by the spirit. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for my health, Stephanie, and our unborn twins. May we continue to be together happily in a home. God bless my whole family.
-- Yves V.: Peace
-- Randy J.: Need pants, 34/36. Please.
-- Bettey, Mat
-- Pray for all of us Christians and all terrorists killed.
-- Tony and Chanits: Please pray for my mother, Deborah B., and my brother and sister.
-- Father God, I just want to thank you for letting me see another day in this life. Bless Faustina during her sick days and please provide us with a safe place to stay. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.
-- Art H.: Pray for lady I helped today when she fainted.
-- Anthony H.: Homeless. Returning to fold. Pray my mother and continued success helping people. Pray for all people down on their luck and all the good-hearted people helping them.
-- Jimmy, James, Samuel, Aron, Philip.
-- Roger Y.: Pray for my children, 3 girls, and homeless, and myself.
-- I pray for my strength in the Lord.
-- Avril C.: Pray for 2 daughters who are sick mentally and physically. One is in the hospital and the other won’t go to the doctor.
-- Pray for me and my kids at all times.
-- Please pray for all the homeless. Thank you.
-- Thank you, God, for life. I love you, God, and your Spirit and Jesus. I need you.
-- Don W.: Waiting for a check for housing. Part-time employment. Physical well being: lower back problems, high blood pressure. Closer understanding and a walk with God.
-- Tom W.: Pray for my sister Celia, nephew Paul, and niece Jenny. Also for my own health (chronic bronchitis). I need willpower to quit smoking. I quit for 2 years. I want to quit again and be committed.
-- I love you, Jesus. I pray for you, God. I thank you for Jesus. I need you, God. Thank God.
-- Elicene M.: Help with my lawsuit. I need prayer about it.
-- Phil M.: Many of my prayers have been answered, there is still a continuous battle going on. I need His protection.
-- M.A.B: Pray for a safe return to Massachusetts.
-- Please bless all the people of this church. Thank you, God.
-- CJ: Pray for God and Jesus to look over me and my girlfriend, Sarah.
-- I love Jesus and God and pray to them in the morning.
-- Please pray as I am seeking financial prosperity.
-- Please pray of everyone to have better health, jobs, and a Christian home. Thank you.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment