Thursday, March 26, 2015

Prayer Requests 3/26/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Then he said, “Do you understand what I have done to you? You address me as ‘Teacher’ and ‘Master,’ and rightly so. That is what I am. So if I, the Master and Teacher, washed your feet, you must now wash each other’s feet. I’ve laid down a pattern for you. What I’ve done, you do. I’m only pointing out the obvious. A servant is not ranked above his master; an employee doesn’t give orders to the employer. If you understand what I’m telling you, act like it—and live a blessed life.
John 13:12-17 (MSG)

-- Tina: Pray that God will set my soul on fire, give me love for His people, make me a soul winner.
-- Solomon S.: Lord, I've sinned against you. Bless me tonight and all week with a lot of cash, health, strength. Protect me, Love you, Lord.
-- Blaze: I pray that I find a job already that will put a roof back over my head and take me off the streets of hell and away from these lunatics. I also pray for my family, friends and that I stay healthy.
-- Bless all the people of this church.
-- I thank God for all my kids and for me and everyone of you.
-- Andrew G.: Pray for me. I need to stop drinking alcohol.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- I thank God for blessing us. Please pray for Pery that he is blessed.
-- For a better world and a healthier me!
-- God love me, thanks Jesus for loving me. Father, I need you. Thank you.
-- Pray for Pery and Tim and all who make this happen.
-- From Moses, To Jesus - I pray for a successful job to provide items and a bigger house for my family and friends! Amen!!!
-- Me and Stacy: Need to get a place. We just lost the place we were in and just thrown out. Pray for her hip and back, neck healing, and our finances. That I get my check back. We hope her money kicks in soon. Take away my problems and Christina too. Pray that we are happier and healthier because we are broke. We need help to get back on our feet, get back on track.
-- Please pray for my mother and Johnny! Just died yesterday!
-- Please pray for me and my wife. I have to have surgery.
-- Keep John A. safe. Bring him home to me.
-- Please pray an order of protection on my husband's job, our health, my children and my special journey.
-- Juanita C.: Please get me off the streets.
-- Dear God, thank you for everything, continued success. Love Brian.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment