Thursday, March 19, 2015

Prayer Requests 3/19/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your continued prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,

Erika

This is My command: be strong and courageous. Never be afraid or discouraged because I am your God, the Eternal One, and I will remain with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9 (VOICE)

-- Pray for everyone.
-- Jameel & Jessica: Pray for me and my wife.
-- Please keep my husband, Rod, and myself in prayer. We are going through a tough time and really need it.
-- Pray for me at all times. Thank you.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Tim P.: Work, my job at BBQ stand.
-- Patrick J.: Thank to the blood of Jesus!
-- I pray for a.h.
-- Please pray for housing for me and my family.
-- Tina: Pray for me.
-- Pray for my ex-wife, my brothers and sisters. Pray for healing in my foot and a job, also a permanent place to stay.
-- Deceased family and myself.
-- Sisters, father, mother, job, guidance.
-- Amy, Samuel, Johnny & Roy
-- I love you, Jesus. God, thank you for immigration. God and you, Jesus, my faith is in you. I need you. I love you, Jesus!
-- Rashon S.K.: Thank you!
-- Jersey: Pray for deliverance.
-- I pray that we can all get along, because no one is better than the other.
-- Being homeless is going to kill me. I am very sick and having a hard time to get SSD and Medicare. Save me, my health and mental is getting bad. I need help, for God to help me the way I am sick, cancer and blood pressure.
-- Ben: My prayer is for family members, health, financial, mental issue, world.
-- Pray for my relationship to be healthy and pray for our kid to be healthy and safe. Amen.
-- My prayer request is to stop smoking, stop drinking, to get to know my destiny in Jesus Christ, so I may have a wife and children and get a job and to get to know my family like who is my mother and who is my father.
-- God bless us and thank you for the food.
-- MKutty, Phillip, Jenny, James, Arun, Samuel, Melissa, Susan, N Raj, Babar, George & RKM
-- Father God, just wanna thank you for waking me up this morning. Giving me life, Father. I just ask for a peaceful night and a good blessing. Please forgive me for all my sins. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Dear Lord, that my dad will stop smoking. Dear Lord, that we can have a home and for Limjana and all of my cats. Thank you.
-- Father God, forgive me for my sin. I thank you for your grace and mercy. My prayer is for peace, favor to get a CD player so I can worship you.
-- Kelvin: Need please a job.
-- Thomas Y.: Pray for my family, the Y.'s, that we get back together. Thank you.
-- God bless my daughter who is here with us, thank you, Kristian, Toni and our Lillyana.
-- I pray for a home for Sarah T. Somewhere where she will feel safe and at rest for her long life. Thank you.
-- Jesus, I love and need you.
-- God, I don't ask for much, but please help us from ourselves and the bondages of sin, Holy Father, Amen.
-- Raquel S.: Please pray for Johnny's family, my father, my mother, my alcoholism.
-- Don W.: Part-time work, safe shelter, IRS refund, closer relationship with the Lord.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for the free gift of eternal life.
-- God bless us all, and may the love you have for us be everlasting. In Your Son Jesus the beloved, Amen.
-- Mr. Wallace
-- Robert C.: Severe skin cancer.
-- Lord, I pray for peace, serenity and my husband's trust.
-- My name is Marshall. Please say a prayer for me.
-- Heavenly Father, Hallow be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth, forgive us, thine is the power and kingdom.
-- God, may we pray for all things good and for all the children of the world and all the angels and for your loving Son Jesus. Amen.
-- Tom W.: Please pray for my sister Cella, age 70, nephew Paul, age 46 and niece Jennifer. Also for myself to manage my social security payments properly so I can get an efficiency. No more homelessness please.
-- Lord, my name is Stanley and I ask you to forgive me and come into my life because I am in a tough place. Love me.
-- My name is Christopher B., for God to strengthen my mind on more positive things and start to do what I got to do.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment