Thursday, October 9, 2014

Prayer Requests 10/9/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue,
    to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,
    wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.
The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears;
    I have not been rebellious,
    I have not turned away.
Isaiah 50:4-5 (NIV)

-- Lashund and Darrell: Pray that I find an apartment by Thanksgiving and my husband finds a night job.
-- I pray for peace and love and salvation for all, but I also pray for the Lord's blessings of protection, prosperity and good health for Christiana, my daughter, my wife, Elisha and myself. Deliver us and may his love and mercy be upon us all.
-- Carl: Job
-- Ron: Pray for me and sister that we can spend Christmas together and pray that all churches will keep feeding the homeless.
-- Georgia, Pat, Daren, Sandy, Robert and me. Robert to come home. Sandy to come home. Pat facing a sentence. Be with her. Pray for me to move to a better place.
-- Please pray for my family. My son, Kody 14, Jason 29, Jasmine 21, Destiny 13, Stephan 2 months. Please pray that God continues to bless us and bring us together again as a family. Emory 4, Isaac 5.
-- Merry Christmas, my kids need toys. I love you for the food.
-- Blaze: I pray I become wealthy enough to where I can get back all the things I lost and get off the streets and put a roof over my head. I also thank the Lord for my bus pass, I've been trying so hard to get. Thank you.
-- Kathy C.: My boyfriend Cliffon D. and me, that I will stay strong.
-- Wilamae: Pray for Cedric G. Special prayer for him.
-- Strength for George's family - mother passed. Eva A. and family. Aldria and family, God's will. Financial breakthrough. Help with passport, linens, cleaning supplies. Too many health challenges! Success with project and disability. Thank you for help with transportation. God bless Love in Action.
-- Lisa S.
-- Pray for Melvin M, Jr., for help getting an apartment or room and finance.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Sr., Tanya S., Gail L., Zydon F., Sky L., Jeikio Bean U. L. - for good health.
-- Pray for me to get my med.
-- Keep me open and broken, so You, Jesus, can loosen and bind.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit. I love you so much. Thank you so much for everything. I pray for your second coming, triumph and victory. I pray for your contentment. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you ever so much if you would. Thank you again for everything. I love you immensely. Amen and Hallelujah!
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment