Thursday, October 23, 2014

Prayer Requests 10/23/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Your word is a lamp for my steps;
    it lights the path before me.
I have taken an oath and confirmed it:
    I pledge to do what You say is right and just.
I have suffered terribly, O Eternal One;
    give me the life You promised.
Please accept the words I offer willingly, O Eternal One,
    and instruct me in the ways of Your justice.
Psalm 119:105-108 (VOICE)

-- For the young man who passed out at Thursday's LIA meal and remained unconscious and was taken away by paramedics. Lord, please place your healing hands on him.
-- For Shauna who is pregnant. For Shauna's son who was burned and is in an induced coma at Jackson Memorial. He will be transferred to Joe DiMaggio Hospital. For Shauna's other two children staying with friends, and for the father who is working long hours. May the Lord reach down and touch this family and heal them. In Jesus name. Amen
-- Pray for all the homeless people to be saved from what causes them harm and pray for Samuel to find his own place off the street.
-- Sulaimosom H.: All this week, extra, extra money now. Lord, I sinned against you, Lord. This is a week of financial business starting today. I need extra, extra, extra money. Lord, I need my $46,000 ASAP. Please send me my money due to me. OK?
-- Sheldon N.
-- My boyfriend is in jail. Hoping he will get out soon.
-- Issue with the apartment and the cost will be available, and Pastor Woods' lungs and to get back singing.
-- Ray M.: I am praying and claiming that I will get this job next week so that I will be able to take care of my family. However, I need the means of conveyance with 2 weekly bus passes so my wife can go back to work, too. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
-- Pray for the baby girl, mother and her brother in a coma and other children.
-- Darrell
-- Robert B.: I thank the Lord for everything. Please pray that I grow stronger in the Lord.
-- Pray for my children Jasmine and Jolen, that they know how much I love them. Thank you, it's wonderful what you guys do!!!
-- I pray for another Chick-fil-a sandwich for my child in my stomach. Amen!
-- Family, grace, daily needs, God's will in my life. Complete healing, own home, financial breakthrough, debt free, Love in Action.
-- Please pray for my boyfriend, Randy M. and me Carrie C. and for health, money and get away from homeless please, and a job.
-- Lord, I pray for another sandwich, In Jesus name, Amen :) Lord, I pray for things to get better in my life and marriage.
-- Help, I'm still dying! This message is brought to you from the doomed CAVA? Hi Pery.
-- I would love for God to send the right compatible man into my life so we can live the rest of our life together. He has to love God then me, we have to have an understanding with each other and also trust each other. I want someone in my life at this time. Bless us Jesus, thanks.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Matt
-- Randy J.: Toys for my kids for Christmas. Shoes for me.
-- I want you to pray for my girl Heather, that she has a healthy baby and that we can have a strong love and become closer to God.
-- Arviner Wayshon G.: homeless shelter
-- Family, friends, churches, pastors, volunteers, homeless, job, salvation.
-- Nicole: Father, thank you for your grace. Thank you for your love, Father, may I have $275 for the use of a rental payment for the security deposit. I move in November 1, 2014, but I've been turned down by everyone in the county I can get to by foot and bus. Now maybe it's time for church people to maybe pray for me more often. I really am trying my absolute best to pray for others and keep your will no matter what. But today I broke, and the world around me saw me cry. I've been through so much and now this homeless stuff - the abuse and the such and now Mayor, stress on me for a security deposit is way too much. I can't even get a smile anymore. I am believing for great NOW blessings for ME, for once. It's my turn and I've been serving Jesus far too long to keep suffering this bad. I am needing praying people who can pray with me and for me too. Father, if it be your will, may I have a major breakthrough financially even now because I need it now. Bless Mr. Pery and his beautiful mother. May mother feel every grace that has been with her and all the joy. In Jesus name. Blessings upon her. I love you Jesus.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment