Thursday, October 2, 2014

Prayer Requests 10/2/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24 (NIV)

-- Reynold, Bettey
-- Equador
-- Ray M.: I'm praying for immediate employment and immediate housing. I am also praying that my wife and I are able to begin our ministry and my wife needs a weekly bus pass in order to make appointments for Christiana.
-- Ivan: I need a green card.
-- Sisters, pastors, job, family, churches, mother, father, volunteers.
-- Aaron G.: Home, sold, job.
-- Phil M.: To prayer warrior, pray for me wherein I'm going through proceeding in court, wherein I am being sued, financially, by a former friend for nothing; please pray for me, I need it.
-- Lee G.: Please pray for me, my health and well being! Thanks.
-- Willie Mae G.: Pray for Cedric, my grandson, Sammy G., Robert, oldest son, Joy, Betsy and me.
-- Rich: healing shoulder
-- Kevin T.: Need a job, home.
-- Randy J.: I wish my kids have a Merry Christmas. I need some shoes.
-- Kevin: I would love for you to pray for me that I find a job and get back to school and to do the right thing.
-- Dear Jesus, Please help me to get heathy so I can feel better about myself. Please help me to find my new orange purse that is lost. Help me to recover from my heart problem, also look radiant and skin problem.
-- Lisa S.
-- Pray for RKM
-- Aaron G.: Healing, job, job.
-- I pray that I get this job I'm seeking for in the name of Jesus, also that Michael C. gets his life in order.
-- Anthony S.W.: Pray for me to live right for God and for me to make it and for my family. God bless you!
-- Michael C.: Pray that I get my life right.
-- Tony F.: May God bless me.
-- I need prayers for homelessness, family and food. Pray for me.
-- Darrell, Bobby (unspoken), Mary her being!
-- Michael Christopher S.: For me not to waiver in my faith. For everyone not to give in to sin or the devil. For us to prosper and not to harm one another.
-- David P.: Please pray that Pastor Pery has the time to read my H.M.V. Program and helps me in my quest to put it into the right hands. I also ask to give thanks for all I've been through and the strength for my future.
-- Frederick: Lord, I pray for my kids, family, friends, and others. Lord, I pray for those who prepare this food. Lord, please keep us safe every day and guide us, Lord, from all evil and most of all, I pray for a job, Lord. Thank you! God Bless!
-- Nicole: Father, thank you for your grace. Thank you for your love. Father, I ask you for a special need for myself this time. Today, all my documents and possessions that I just replaced took a long walk. But Pastor Tim prayed for me to have more peace. I was really crying hard because my faith bought that blessing. Now I need double help. I also need to find my daughter and son's birth records again. And now my Smartphone that belonged to my friend John D. My all is in your hands. I had to be humiliated and give them my truth (my story) of why I don't get it. My children need to be safe too. I need now to get out of homelessness. I need a place until November 1st, my prospective move-in date. I need $355 toward a security deposit and I can't wait. My friend Jose G. wants me to pray for his mother and I want to. I need to receive physical energy (muscle strength in my body so I don't lose my muscle in my legs. The tendons, ligaments still are trying to be repaired, but I'm believing for immediate touch on these areas of my body because you already put me through weeks of painful heal and I can't take my pain no more. Stephan needs to end the beer. I love you Jesus.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment