Thursday, April 4, 2013

Prayer Requests 4/4/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us and for us.

Love and Peace,
Erika

Therefore, if anyone is united with the Anointed One, that person is a new creation. The old life is gone—and see—a new life has begun!
2 Corinthians 5:17 (VOICE)

-- God thank you, help me with getting my water back on and a new job, and bless my babies Dreyfus and Mollie (dogs rescued). I wish the shelter or church would donate pet food.
-- Michael: Dear JEHOVAH, please stop Barack Obama from destroying the world and more important, the United States of America.
-- Pray for Joseph W. freedom from crack and alcohol addiction.
-- Let Mom live until I see her again.
-- Help me, please.
-- God, I just want to thank you for life and all the things you have given to me.
-- Jacques: HELP ME PLEASE GOD.
-- I ask that you pray for me, for his protection and love for me and my fellow homeless people.
-- For safety, to achieve what is necessary, no sickness.
-- Anthony S.: Please pray for me and my crack addiction.
-- Laurence: Please pray for healing rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Olive W.: Need job and new home.
-- Kim: Dear Lord, I love you!
-- Eric: Lord, please, peace of mind!
-- Soloman S.: I need blessings financially, Lord lift me up.
-- Michael T.: Please pray for those whom the Lord has brought into my life and that I might be a blessing for them on their way to eternal life, may the end of the matter be better than the beginning. I thank Almighty GOD for all his help in the name of Jesus, may the name of our God be blessed.
-- Tony: Please pray for me to get back into  the program in Miami and get my ID now, I need that bad, I am tired of living on the street, I'm ready to get my life together.
-- I would like you to pray for my soulmate Jeannette and myself, that we prosper.
-- Please watch and protect Michell Holmes, help her as she strives to enrich her mother and daughter and to uplift her son and his girlfriend. AMEN.
-- Oscar S.: I need to pay $375 so I can get my drivers license, I don't need to take a test, just pay the $375, MAY GOD BLESS.
-- GOD BLESS all the children of the world and make everyone well no matter what in life.
-- Willie & Jeannette: Most glorious Heavenly Father, I call you that keep us in your loving care that we have somewhere to lay our heads, financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally, your children in Jesus Christ.
-- Landlord won't fix anything, can't believe anything he says, his name is Keith S. Never wants to pay someone who knows how to fix, always wrong, when you show him every time he won't even apologize, never tells the truth about anything, I need to pay $375.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment