Thursday, April 25, 2013

Prayer Requests 4/25/13



The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for your prayers!

Love and Peace,
Erika

His breath filled all things with a living, breathing light—A light that thrives in the depths of darkness, blazes through murky bottoms. It cannot and will not be quenched.
John 1:4-5 (VOICE)

-- Steve T.: A place to stay.
-- Frederick H.: In need of a job soon and family. Thank you!
-- Please pray that me and my family find a housing solution before May 29 or we will lose daughters.
-- I pray for Joe C. and myself.
-- Johnny P.: A man shall not eat bread unless he works! Prayer for housing and employment.
-- Want to reach my destiny. Need a job 5 days a week. Need family. Need a close relationship with Christ.
-- Ricky I.: Son of God!!!!
-- Please let me find a job to pay for my tag and fix my scooter.
-- Pray for Thomas Y. family.
-- Pray for me to get a place for three people.
-- John S.: Pray for a new direction with a job.
-- G.R.: God, bless me and forgive me, thanks for the Lord.
-- Sulaiman S.: Pray for me. I need to be financially blessed and healthy from this day forward, protect me from trouble.
-- Pray for Andray and Gail L. for good health. Pray for Sky L., Jeikio B., Zydon F. for good health. Pray for Tanya S. for help with her finance problems. Pray for Melvin M. Sr. for good health. From Jr.
-- Father, stop the violent acts that have happened to my body. This is your body you created not so others can hurt it or taint it, so, please do something because I can't do no more, and thank you for all things.
-- This mother Lisa, to pray for my daughter Shasta to come out of her depression and to pray for her to get her life together, thank u Jesus and everyone.
-- Lois & Zebiah: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel. Psalms 118:26. I thank God for "Love In Action" and everything that is done for my daughter and I. I am not requesting the finer things in life, just a house of my own, a job, common necessities. Pray for me. Thank you.
-- Thank you for your grace. Thank you for your forcefulness. Father, if it be your will, may I have a financial breakthrough, a bus pass to get around and the favor of God on me all month long, and may I have time to enjoy my heart because it is a heart like you I'm trying to have. Father, I need some clothes and basic toiletries too, so I am believing in you for all these provisions.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment