Thursday, May 9, 2013

Prayer Requests 5/9/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your ongoing prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

Turn us again to yourself, O God. Make your face shine down upon us. Only then will we be saved.
Psalm 80:3 (NLT)

-- Andrew: God, bless me with a stable income.
-- Jesus, thank you for blessing me, and allow me to persevere until my goal is visible.
-- James L.: Please help me, Lord, with job and home.
-- Pray for Gwen G., Joe G. and Chris.
-- Luetessie F.: Please pray for my son Tyrone, he is in jail.
-- Lori S.: This is a thank you Lord, for sending my friend and my hero into my life. I know you will bless him, keep him safe and I pray that I get my ID and my place soon.
-- Pray for Jack my stepfather, my Mom, and all the rest of my family.
-- To sell my paintings, pass my Sea School and get a good job.
-- Please pray for Wendy.
-- Randy J.: Thanks for help, need eye glasses.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr., and Valerie R. for good health.
-- Pray for Tanya T.S. that her doctor appointment goes well, pray for Undray, Gail, Jeikio, Sky and Zydon L.
-- Kim and Eric: Please, Lord, let us live this next journey of our lives, keep us strong and faithful.
-- Mackendy J.: Please, I need a job.
-- Reynoldo and Betty
-- Michele: Please help me with a prayer.
-- Sammy: Pray for my health, for my brother Curtis and my living arrangement.
-- Sulaiman S.: Please pray for me to have a blessed week, money, and pray that I receive my sister's estate money.
-- Staci M.: Praying for my family, just lost Grandma Freda the 6th of last month.
-- Please pray for my mother Minnie W., my niece Jennifer R., that they are both alright, and also myself that I go back to work.
-- Shaulonda I.: Jesus, please motivate me to get a job, I need to get off the streets to get my daughter.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment