Thursday, May 16, 2013

Prayer Requests 5/16/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Love and Peace,
Erika

Do not gloat at my fate, my enemy; although I am down now, I will rise up. Although I am in darkness now, the Eternal One will be my light.
Micah 7:8 (VOICE)

-- Victor: I want you to pray for my body to heal.
-- Delfi: Release the blessings God has for me and the ministry and funds for it along with my car, children, youth, and own home.
-- Bobby M.: Pray for new apartment so that I can pay my rent.
-- G. Roward: I love you, God. Help me not to lose my home.
-- Pray for Daniel F., who will lose his voice because of cancer. God bless him for the people he turned around.
-- Pray for Valerie R. for good health, and hope she gets what she is striving for.
-- Kevin: I pray for the family of the deceased Rev. Lloyd at my home church. Amen.
-- Kim: Dear Lord, please direct us in a path to get Eric's hip fixed.
-- Eric: Thank the Lord for everything.
-- Rufus: Pray that God will protect my family.
-- Bless Val while she is doing time and hope she gets out soon. Bless my family and hope to see them soon and in good health. God bless America and the world.
-- Healing for Carleen, Love in Action, Gaynor, Jamie, Ricky, Pastor Tim, Pery, Debbie, God's Little Lambs, Pastor. Fulfill God's purpose in our lives. Randy, Sharon, Dennis, Ms. Knight, Juel, Dee C.
-- Dear Lord, I need a job that pays off the table and will help me get things right. Thank you, Father, for all you have done for me along with keeping me safe from danger and sin. Help me to find a place to stay so that I may be with my son - I love him. Bless the homeless people.
-- Pray for good health for Melvin M. Jr., Sky L., Jeiko B., Zydon F., Amondi and Maliki S., Tanya S., Undray L., Gail L.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment