Thursday, April 18, 2013

Prayer Requests 4/18/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers!

Love and Peace,
Erika

Though the cherry trees don’t blossom and the strawberries don’t ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I’m singing joyful praise to God. I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I’m king of the mountain!
Habakkuk 3:17-19 (MSG)

-- Please help me to get a job so I can fix my scooter.
-- I wish I have a dog in my house.
-- Kathy B.: May God help my friends Miles and Kathryn, to great people in need of love and support. May God take care of all of the homeless and bless them.
-- I get my life together and be a part of my daughter's life.
-- Ellen: Pray for Hadia, have a safe pregnancy. To my family, see you in May. For Diane.
-- For me to find a place for three people that is not expensive.
-- Franchesca: (1) Fulfill my home (2) Bring my husband to me. (3) Increase my finance. (4) Bring me safely home.
-- Lord, help me find a job and help me and Rhinna.
-- Pray for Angela B. and Paul S. to get on their feet. God Bless you all, thank you.
-- Lord, you are our everything, including our human body and life, the spirit of life, draw us to you.
-- Stu: I pray that Ted, Diana and family can forgive me for not being at Dad's funeral, forgive me!
-- Nicole: Pray that I will be able to hang on until my next check in May, that I will not get beat up and abused on the street, that my health issues will get attention.
-- I pray on the 4 ct and to my grandmother that God will bring into my life a man that will love, cherish and support me and will accept the same from me. Health, happiness and prosperity for my family and friends.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment