Thursday, October 4, 2012

Prayer Requests 10/4/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

Lord, grant us peace, because all that we have done has been your doing.
Isaiah 26:12 (CEB)

-- Stacy: Need the Lord’s spirit.
-- I pray for the safety of every homeless person on the streets.
-- Please pray for Willie J. J.
-- Tom D.: Pray for Cathy. God is good.
-- Intercession Prayer for a healing miracle for Ms. Cathy and my mother Mrs. Edmonia P.
-- Make sure that all my friends are coming home tonight.
-- For Korey H.
-- For my family, 6 months ago my wife passed away today is my answer without her and the Church on the corner.
-- Elizabeth: I want to go home.
-- My name is Paul K., please pray for me that I get a job and can start paying child support. My kids need help.
-- To help people prepare what’s gonna happen 2 months. Help get them repent, sorrow for their sins. Pray that Cassey times keep his promise.
-- Christopher J.: Keep me out of jail.
-- That I get to see my son before I die, I hope will be soon!!!
-- Pray for Kathy that she will be cancer free and for me, Robb.
-- Please pray for God’s strength and wisdom in dealing with my family. Thanks, Stan the Man!
-- God bless everyone.
-- Jessica: I love God. I (drawn heart) God. I pray for God.
-- I would like for u to pray for Valerie that will be in court in November. Pray for me to visit my family this coming Holiday, God bless.
-- Willie P. requests for a blessing in my VA situation.
-- Pray for Ricky J.
-- Pray for Takiya C.
-- Pray for the world to make a positive change.
-- For Patti. Love, Joe
-- Prayer request for family to have a place to stay. Brothers, sister, wife.
-- Pray for me, Thomas Y. Family
-- Phil M.: Saints, pray for me concerning personal problems of personal well-being and somewhat of fears.
-- Lighter walk in faith with God through Jesus Christ.
-- To help me overcome my addiction.
-- Aurelias T.: Dear Father, thank you for life, my family. Father, I come to you tonight with open arms. Father, bless me with the help I need and keep hands on Sharon F. I pray that she come home soon. Father, I need help with life-living benefits that I need in Your name, Amen.
-- World Peace
-- Pray for everybody who is acting a fool!! In Pastor Pery's Church!
-- Randy J.: I need a job.
-- Please pray God give me a financial miracle of $100,000, that God give me an apartment I can afford and that I receive all the help I need for my youth organization and that me and my boyfriend get married immediately and that I get the building I want for my youth organization and that my children and my boyfriend gets saved.
-- Aaron Walton: Prayer request - Healing prayer
-- Please let Lori, Mom, Dad, Del Shirley, Mom, Mary, Mike, Steven, Bob, Buttle, keep them in God’s house.
-- Lord, please find a way that we may have the rent paid for October, also please Lord help Mr. Swan with disability
-- Please pray that Kristen feels better and is safe.
-- Please pray to help the lady who has problems with her breast.
-- Pray to see my children!! Robert and Sondra
-- Pray Leslie W.: My pink hurt me day end (very difficult to read)
-- Tifany
-- Bob: Albert S., my roommate, left United States for a few days and did not return back or call me. Hope Albert will return back to Fort Lauderdale, as Albert’s mom is very sick and may die any time. Albert is a great guy and his is very good to me. Also Albert is having problems with work.
-- Pois & Ziebert: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord God, King of Israel. Psalms 118-26.  I thank God and the church for everything that’s being done for me and my family. I know they are praying (can not understand next few words) that have the power to deliver our prayers to God. Please continue to pray.
-- Grace, mercy & blessings for poor, hungry, homeless children. Those most in need of God’s mercy, grace and blessings, the abused, neglected, exploited and unappreciated. Wounded and disabled veterans and families that have lost soldiers. Orphans & widows. Those who’ve been over-punished, falsely accused & unjustly imprisoned. The oppressed and the working poor & the blue-collar working class heroes who worked so hard for so long ...  excellent employees, both in regard to attendance and work output, conscientious about safety and quality. Those who’ve been slandered & libeled. Social & economic justice. Those who’ve endured excess apathy, indifference, & complacency. Thanks, Bill
-- Bandue papame Etendue mande pirie ge risen silboupheur noll Rolande pou Geannide pow Rodleir. (Unable to translate)
-- Grace, mercy and blessing for poor, hungry, homeless children & those most in need of God’s mercy, grace and blessings. The abused, those neglected, those exploited, veterans killed in action and their families. Wounded & disabled vets. Those that have been unjustly imprisoned.
-- Prayers for brother John for a full recovery.
-- For the health and healing of Kathy, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment