Thursday, September 27, 2012

Prayer Requests 9/27/12


The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

"For the Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed. He ensures that orphans and widows receive justice. He shows love to the foreigners living among you and gives them food and clothing."
Deuteronomy 10:17-18 (NLT)

-- Pray for my children Brittany, Anthony and Roderick S. God’s love in their heart.
-- Warrick L. H.: God, please help my dreaming come true and to stay out of prison.
-- Matthew C.: For God to bless me to pay my rent and bills in Jesus name, and to prosper.
-- Please, Lord, allow me to get into nursing school.
-- Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel – Psalms 118-26. I thank God for strengthening me on a daily basis even though my troubles are many. Long as we have a multitude of churches praying for us and helping to meet our needs it just makes the burden a little lighter.  Remember, God is in people and his people is in God. Thank you, Sincerely, Louis & Zellah
-- God bless me to have my old friend again and may his girlfriend get along with me again.
-- Pray for father, mother, sister and nephew and niece, all my family’s members, and kids and their mother.  All church members, all group feeding unfortunates, bless all us, Holy Spirit, in Jesus name and let angel protect all us family member. Help John with carpet cleaning business. Rachel and vendors at Las Olas farmer’s market, keep out take control life and soul, thank you in Jesus.
-- Edward L. H.: Even though I do not tell you (I just write my name) God answered my prayer request. Your prayer requests are heard by the Lord.
-- Robert J.: I pray that God change my life for me and make it better, get my disability and get work so I can get a place to stay and get off the street. Praise God, Amen.
-- Bob: Albert S., my roommate, left United States for a few days and did not return back or call me. Hope Albert will return back to Fort Lauderdale, as Albert’s mom is very sick and may die any time. Albert is a great guy and he is very good to me. Also Albert is having problems with work. I am having a hard time finding a roommate
-- Dear Lord Jesus, please bless Izetta G. and Donald P.
-- Pray for Sophia and boys and me to find pure love, joy and happiness.
-- Pray for my children Robert and Sondra.
-- Pray for my family and myself.
-- Special intercession prayer for my mother: Mrs. Edmonia P. has a need for a healing miracle.
-- World Peace.
-- Brian Y.: Pray for my fears and my job and a way to get homeless off the street.
-- Solage N.
-- Please God, help me to be more like you, God, and take this angry away from my heart and I pray for everyone that’s less than me. Help me to do Your will.
-- Reid: God, keep me safe and keep Your hand on me all time, in Jesus name. Amen.
-- Salvano A. E.: To get driven home or kill me for I am willing to walk away from this life of sinners.
-- Jose: I would like a prayer said for everyone who came to eat, and help for who didn’t make it.
-- God, I don’t want to lose my place, let me find work to pay my rent, please.
-- Elizabeth: Please help me get home.
-- God watch over my children.
-- Ricky J.: Pray for me.
-- Takiya C.: Pray for me.
-- Michael: Please pray for my homeless friends. I’ve lost a few lately and I want them all to embrace the gospel.
-- Safe shelter, clean & sober, job
-- Lori S.: Say a prayer that I get my place finally. I get my money in 3 or 4 days, thank you.
Zabiah M.: Dear God, can you give my mom strength and please help me and my mom, THANK YOU, GOD!
-- I’ll get educated, be self- supporting!!!
-- Pray for other to stop smoking weed!
-- I pray for the people who don’t serve homeless people with good heart, some of the servers don’t like homeless people, some carry hatred and racism in their hearts.
-- Derwin: Praying that God keeps me strong.
-- Ronnie & Debra R. ask God for financial blessings to re-open our house. We’ve got 6 children that need our family together again. Praises to the most high God!
-- Dear Lord, we ask for prayer for Robert’s fiancé Marilyn and Mans (?) tumor. Clean house, check. (very difficult to read – God knows)
-- Pray for John S. that he gets back to work soon!
-- I the peoples overcome poverty.
-- Please let Amy and Don get a place to live real soon.
-- God’s grace, mercy & blessings for those most in need - poor, hungry, homeless children. Those that have been abused, neglected, exploited, underappreciated and unappreciated. Wounded and disabled veterans and families that have lost soldiers. Orphans & widows. Those who’ve been over-punished, falsely accused & unjustly imprisoned. The oppressed and the working poor. Those who’ve been slandered & libeled. Social & economic justice. Those who’ve endured excess apathy, indifference, & complacency. Thanks, Bill
-- Prayer Requests from Anthony N.: Thank you, Lord, for the final disposition in my court case. You blessed me better than I could have imagined. Bless my son Anthony T., my daughter Alexis B., and keep them safe with your love and patience. Please open their hearts to wanting to re-connect with me. Bless my sister Jackie T.H., her husband Perry and all 3 of their children. Keep them healthy, safe and loved and keep them in my prayers. Prayers for the families killed by terrorists in the past week, may your love heal their pain and sorrow in this time of loss. Prayers for the love of my life, May P.N.; please protect her and keep her enlarged heart from taking away my angel you sent me. Let her know that she is my heart, my mind, my soul, my everything and I will be with her soon. Prayers for me, Lord, for continued health and I take care of all my physical ailments and light the way for me to come home to your love, my Lord. Prayers for President Barack Obama, that the American people give him 4 more years to finish the job, as well as a Congress who will put the needs of all the people ahead of the super-rich. Prayers for all the veterans coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan, that their physical, mental and emotional wounds can be healed by Your love and Grace and outpouring of such love from the communities to which they return. Prayers for Pery, Dianne and Kathy for continued good health – thank you for their continued compassion in doing what they do for the homeless in Fort Lauderdale. Thank them for all they do. Prayers for the volunteers who come out to feed the homeless – may they receive their blessings all the time and not just in times of need. Prayers for Occupy Movement, that in the face of a doubting public over this summer’s disappearance, that those who wish to continue the fight for all Americans do so under Your love, Your guidance, Your protection.
-- Prayers for brother John for a full recovery, and prayers for John’s family until he gets there. May God hold you all in the palm of His hand and comfort you while you wait.
-- For Sister Pat's health and full healing.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment