Thursday, October 18, 2012

Prayer Requests 10/18/12


The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

Open up before God, keep nothing back; he’ll do whatever needs to be done: He’ll validate your life in the clear light of day and stamp you with approval at high noon. Quiet down before God, be prayerful before him. Don’t bother with those who climb the ladder, who elbow their way to the top. Bridle your anger, trash your wrath, cool your pipes—it only makes things worse. Before long the crooks will be bankrupt; God-investors will soon own the store.
Proverbs 37:5-9 (MSG)

-- James: To Dana (my sister) who took her life and for me, who might do the same.
-- Please pray for my family, children, friends, enemies and the girl next to me. Thank you.
-- Alphonso P. and son: My blessing is to overcome the negativity within my life for everyone to be blessed as well. I want to have a better life and to gain more of it by overcoming negative things. Everything that I would like within my life I wish to have that is positive!!!  
-- Agree with me in prayer that God totally heal my body, restore my complete health and my fiancé’s health and that God grow my youth ministry and send me more help and that He proper every division of my youth organization.
-- Sharon S.: Pray that I find a job and stay clean and sober.
-- Please pray for all on the streets to find their way, home, jobs, etc. Thank you
-- Jen, Fred: Jesus, you are love, bless those in need of your love.
-- Pray for everybody.
-- Prayer for Thomas Y.
-- David W.: Traffic school.
-- I love Jesus.
-- Randy: Pray dear Christian I got off street soon.
-- Brian: Something to get better.
-- Rachel: Please Lord, heal my pain and bring me peace and allow things to work out. In Jesus Christ.
-- I would like to ask for a job that the Lord thinks is best for my plan and vision. Thank you.
-- Dear God, I want my life back. Pery is great.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Jr. for good health and apartment.
-- Please keep Jennifer, Chucky, Ma, myself (Chris) that we may find and have peace and love for ourselves and others always. God be with you.
-- Jimmy M. J., Jr.
-- Randy J.: I need X-mas toys for my child.
-- Donald D.: Let's enjoy God's love, I pray.
-- Isaac: Pray for more of the will of God not my will, for everyone here. Also that James and I get jobs at “Latite Roofing” I plead the blood of Jesus
-- Lawrence: Prayer for healing rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Prayers and blessings go up for all of our family, friends, and loved ones to continue to be blessed and protected through your salvation.
-- World Peace.
-- For Bruce: Please give me my health back and protect my family.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, my brother and sister, my ex-wife, a place to stay, a job for myself.
-- Ellen: Annabel, please stay in touch with me. All my love to Andrew, Austin, Avery, Juliet, Annabel & Hadia. Andrew please stays well.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Esther L.: I would like to give thanks to all the volunteers and pray for all. I like also to keep prayers for my son and family. Thank you God and may God bless us all.
-- Jesus you are bless those in need of your love. Lord miss Sharlet.
-- Hey, I am Kimberly, love this church. I will like for you to pray for my family.
-- Pray for my family — Brittany, Anthony, and Rod and my grandchildren that they seek the Lord with all their hearts.
-- James D.: I want prayer for Kathy, and my brothers in Christ who are still incarcerated, and I need prayer. God knows who we all are and what we need before we ask, I just pray that he will open my eyes so that I may see!!!
-- Everett, for successful surgery, for his wife Georgiana & family.
-- Jill has been interviewing and needs employment. 
-- Vinnysa has been interviewing and needs employment.
-- Pray for John S., that he gets some work. PLEASE!
-- Bob R: I am having a hard time paying all my bills each month.
-- Charlotte: Dear Lord, please help a man by the name of Richard to get that job soon. Such a nice man. Please help him.
-- My name is Alan. I am having some trouble deciding what to do next.
-- That I get a new life. C John B.
-- Riley and Diane: Pray for us! We love y’all.
-- I love God because my mom was sick and she had to go to the hospital and she felt better.
-- Give me shelter.
-- Jarrel W.: Please help watch over my daughter and bless me with a job.
-- Prayer for Willie P., for family and all V.A. petitions, thank you and God bless.
-- Thanking you Lord, for dying on the cross for my sins. Keep your hand on me.
-- Please pray for Veronica C. and Kenneth J. to stop smoking crack cocaine. Forgive us, O Lord, our sins.
-- Emmitt asked for prayer for Eula. She is my sister and is in very bad health. I love her and hope God does too.
-- Prayer request for Christopher & Mary that we keep God first always and that he watches over us.
-- Ronnie & Debra ask for financial blessings from God, so that our house that’s been closed up for two years can be reopened. We then can have all of our children back with us. Praise God!
-- Please pray for all the lost and broken, especially the ones fighting addictions. Please pray for my homeless family, keep us safe at night and keep the demons from our door as we sleep.
-- This is George B. My prayer request is for a power chair, heart, kidney, for family, health.
-- Lori S.: My sister Donna has to get a mass removed from her duodenum. It’s a scary operation; her pancreas, gall bladder, part of the duodenum and stomach would have to be removed. Pray for a miracle with me that God will eliminate the mass. Thank you!!
-- Bob: Albert S., my roommate, left the United States for a few days and did not return back or call me. Hope Albert will return back to Fort Lauderdale, as Albert’s mom is very sick and may die any time. Albert is a great guy and he is very good to me. Also Albert is having problems with work. Albert is not making good decisions for the past few years. If Albert returns back to USA, Albert would have a good paying job. Pray for Albert to return back to USA A.S.A.P., as Albert is not doing good outside the United States.
-- For the health and healing of Kathy, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment