Thursday, October 25, 2012

Prayer Requests 10/25/12


The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,

Erika

Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.
1 John 3:18 (NLT)

-- My name is Emmitt, I ask God to find me since I have so much difficulty finding Him.  Time is so short, so hurry, Lord, find me please.
-- That I, Kevin C., will resolve my present problem successfully and with no stress, in Jesus name. Amen
-- Eric J.: A toy for Christmas. 
-- Lori S.: Please pray for my sister Donna, that she fails a scary operation. That God removes the mass inside her duodenum. Thank you.
-- DeParte de dios, yo quisiera que todos somos Hermanos. Que dos no nos vendiga. Amen (Translation: On behalf of God, I wish we are all brothers. That we ??. Amen)
-- To have place in one’s self daily life and guidance in one’s self.
-- That God may bless me through all my trials and tribulations and bless me in my decision make my mind set.
-- Please pray for my family and friends to be safe through this storm.
-- Roosevelt J.: Pray for me and family. Thank you, God bless.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, my wife, brother, sister, a job, a place to stay, mother who passed away, myself.
-- Ricky J. and Takiya
-- Randy J.: I need toys for my kids.
-- I wish for a bike.
-- I wish for a bike and I wish for some sandals.
-- Physical exercise is beneficial but spiritual exercise is beneficial for now and the life to come. I pray that all men come to know the true God, know the truth and it will set you free.
-- James S.: Pray for me to get my ID and documents, need to get a job and indoors with my fiancé.
-- James T.: Please pray for me to be called and used for Christ’s work.
-- Please pray for Kathy who we love and appreciate her service every week. Sincerely, God Bless, Dennis
-- Aurelius T.: Father, thank you for another day in life. Father, please bring Faustina home, let her know that I miss her and will love her. Father God, please help Sharon in life with her problem. In your name, Amen. Pray for me.
-- L will pray for U
-- Ellen: Love to my family and Kathy’s continued recovery.
-- My prayers go out to my mother Josie S., I ask that you guys pray for her. She needs strength.
-- My prayer request would be for the continued safekeeping of my family: Clarissa, Tramane, Trevon and Elison. I also pray for possibilities of employment to continue presenting themselves and if it’s God's will, one starts for my girlfriend or myself.
-- Keith F.: Pray for me to get off the street and get me a job and a good relationship with God and Jesus Christ our Lord and back with my family. Amen.
-- Clay M.: Lord, please help me help myself, thank you.
-- J.T.: Pray for me and pray for apartment, money.
-- My prayer is that I, Clarissa, and Tramaine have a blessed and good life together, good health, and that I get this job that I had the interview today. Thank you and have a great day.
-- World Peace.
-- Make all my wishes come true.
-- Tod: Health for my mother Hester, Richard, Joey, Greg, Ida, Jen, David, and myself.
-- Say a good word for Lori, our parents Steve, Mikey, Mary and Bob. God bless all of you that put this night together.
-- Employment for Adolf M., Bill N., Mike and for the Lord to keep me strong and to give hope and strength to others and to remove the suicidal thoughts from my mind.
-- Donald D.: Lord, strengthen this ministry and my beloved family, I pray.
-- For the health and healing of Kathy, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment