Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prayer Requests 11/4/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

My attention was especially drawn to this prayer request, because it speaks to the mission of Love in Action:
"Thank you for awesome motivational services. The food is good, but the service is awesome!"

Dianne has often explained that once you've fed the body, the soul will know it's hungry. The nourishment of the soul is what makes Love in Action such a special ministry.

When you pray for our guests, you're helping to nourish these souls. And through the amazing power of the Holy Spirit, when you pray for others, you, too, are nourished.
Blessings,
Erika

Give out heart-cries to the Master, dear repentant Zion. Let the tears roll like a river, day and night, and keep at it—no time-outs. Keep those tears flowing! As each night watch begins, get up and cry out in prayer. Pour your heart out face-to-face with the Master. Lift high your hands. Beg for the lives of your children who are starving to death out on the streets. Lamentations 2:18-19

-- For Rocky to start again.
-- For Kelley's foot pain.
-- For Shante to make the day-to-day decisions that will lead her back to her child.
-- For Rhianna, Eric, Erica.
-- For Tino to accept God's total and complete love and forgiveness. Thank you, Father, for his life.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For Dave's killer to be found and made whole.
-- David T.: For a job. I don't want to be homeless.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Shanika
-- Deliver me from worldly things. Help me with employment.
-- Mom
-- Claudia: For Tammy's health. For Eloise's health. For Tory, winners circle.
-- I would like prayer for a husband to understand the wealth of women and who follows Jesus' example. Pray for my 3 boys and 1 daughter.
-- I would like to say thanks to Pery for helping me. My prayers were answered and I hope whoever found my eyeglasses please return to me. My mid-quarter grades were very successful with the help of prayer and Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for me and the homeless.
-- Ricky
-- Jesus, please deliver Candice R. from cancer, in your holy name we pray! Amen :) Thank you, Jesus.
-- Woody H.: Please pray for God's blessings on me as He wills me to move. Thanks.
-- Kenneth B.: I ask prayer for my family, not me, others that stay on the park that have no place to stay and jobs. We need the Almighty's help.
-- I pray for my family and brother and sister. That homeless on the street can get off drugs and alcohol.
-- Maxine, Rufus, Verona, Myrna, Zephie, Clinton
-- Thank you, Lord.
-- Please pray for work for Noel and Social Security for Jenny.
-- Pray for me that I don't kill anyone out here on the streets.
-- Hoping to be back in touch with my family.
-- Dorty R.: Thank you for the meal. I pray for myself to stay in the eyes of the Lord to bless.
-- Pray for my step-father for better health and my mother, as well. Also to say a special prayer for my other family and me.
-- Pray for Debra A.
-- Ana: Pray for Sean to be well and safe.
-- I pray for the things that I need in this life! As well as the next life.
-- Earl F.
-- Clay M.: Lord, please help me with my SSI.
-- For George Bush. For Obama.
-- Jasmine's future. Fawna's cancer.
-- Diane and Riley: Thank God for life. Keep us in your prayers.
-- Thank you for awesome motivational services. The food is good, but the service is awesome!
-- Randy: Dear Heavenly Father, give us this day that all is the same on earth as in heaven with Rocky. And peace to us all.
-- Stephen F.: For Julie, I ask God to make our friendship last forever and bless her and my family. Thank you and God bless.
-- James: I would like to pray for my sister and brother, Peter and Flora.
-- Willie Mae: For the Lord's help with my food stamps. And for my children, B., C., R., S., D., G., P.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.
-- Robert, Helen, mother, brother, sister, wife, a job, a place to stay.
-- Nickia W., a shepherd.
-- Bob: I am having hard times right now. Also with my bills.
-- G.D.
-- For my daughters, Jolie especially, and Jasmine.
-- For my grandbabies, please! Jovi and Violet.
-- For my love and sweetheart Philly, may he get a much needed job.
-- David: Job
-- Alphonso D.: Please help me pray for a good-paying job and a place for me and Alexander R. Thank you.
-- Pray that Jesus helps me get into college. Need someone to help get transcripts for starting college. I have form, need $15 in check or money order, I also need envelope and stamp. If someone can help, thanks. Pray also for those of us fighting to stay dry from the rains. And for safety from the harm of others. In Jesus' Holy Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment