Sunday, November 28, 2010

Prayer Requests 11/26/10

The prayer requests from Friday's special "Encore" Thanksgiving meal are included below.

I hope Thanksgiving was a wonderful holiday for you and yours! Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you. Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him. Psalm 32:9-10

-- Marilyn: Finances, learn to read, Christmas gifts, back hurts.
-- Dougens: Dear Master Jesus, please help me through my trouble times. Make a way!
-- Roger: Solution to my financial problems.
-- For Shanome: Good father to baby Boby, good example to baby, good husband.
-- Robert, Angie, Mary
-- Rupert, Marilyn, Marshall. Merry Christmas to all
-- Robert: Mother, wife, sister, a place to stay.
-- C. R.: Job and off the streets.
-- Kevin: Please pray for my mother who has cancer. Thank you.
-- Robert P. and family and friends.
-- I pray I can get back to Pompano. Amen
-- Marshall: His finances, job, landlord, Viviannes F.
-- William S.: For a job and a place to stay.
-- Spiritual conviction and strength for Johnny Bag-O-Donuts!
-- Robert: Learn how to read, help Marilyn, finances, reading skills.
-- Patti S.: Peggy S., Laura P., Hunter I., Kristin O.
-- Angela: My baby born healthy, good mother, good father, good example, baby boy.
-- I pray for a bus pass so I can get around.
--.Financial blessings needed for Ronnie and Debra R. Utilities needed to be restored to our house. God bless you all!
-- To resolve my financial complications that involve my ex house manager.
- C. Tallahassee, Tammy get well, Eloise N.’s fingers
- Robert, M and M: Nan, her back, her finances, her health, house, get friends to help her.
-- I pray a thank you, Lord. KK, Erica help get a job, another Rhianna. Thanks, Me
-- Kevin C. that my sister, through the forgiveness of the Lord, would call me and I can visit her in Texas.
-- G. L.: Pray for myself and family.
-- Pray for Riley and Diane: Things of change.
-- Marie L.: Shelter
-- Bless L.T. till Jesus comes back. Thank you for tonight’s blessing for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment