Friday, July 9, 2010

Prayer Requests 7/8/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry!
Blessings,
Erika

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:8-11

-- For Tino
-- For Errol A.W.
-- For Nina, Dennis, Scott, Randy, Roger, Robert, Steve.
-- For J., for discernment of your will.
-- Quintin
-- I pray that my family continues surviving.
-- Bob: Need help to find a good roommate.
-- Just pray for me and my family and that I see my son soon. God bless.
-- Matthew C.: Save my soul.
-- I pray to see my Granddad again.
-- I pray to stop stress problems in our household.
-- Brieanna: For my daughter (Gabriella Aniya Roseyn), me, my son (Marquez), and Thomas C. to be a family, for healing, health, and guidance, and for strength and wisdom.
-- Help me, I want off these streets for me and my friends Mat and Scott! God bless.
-- Please pray for my friends and family to be safe and happy even if it's not for me. Look out for my running mates Jack and Matt.
-- I pray to see my Uncle John.
-- Father, oh I thank you, Father, that I may walk and breathe. I live in harmony with you, my Lord.
-- Pray for my mother's health, she's been sick.
-- For complete healing of my body because of surgery. And understanding and love for the rest of the world!
-- O.T: For JR, lawyer.
-- Pray for all the children who are hungry and in need of medical help.
-- Dave: Pray for a safe journey .... I am hitchhiking to Maryland.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for all you have done for me. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for all that you continue to do for me. Thank you for the doors that you continuously open for me. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your continued blessings and guidance you give to me!
-- Sammie H.: Pray for my health and spirit to grow stronger in the Lord.
-- Pray for me.
-- Abraham: Pray for my health and pray for our country. God loves you.
-- Pray for Tylor and John to be happy.
-- Please pray for my babies Gina and Violet, and Jolie and Jasmine and Phyllis and myself.
-- Mr. Tommie T.: Love you.
-- C.: Please pray for my safety.
-- For Joseph to find a place, a job, and health.
-- Abraham: Please pray for my sisters' health — Ines, Leoncia, Rucita, and Gladys. God bless you all.
-- For my cancer. It hurts today.
-- Ty: For a place (efficiency) I'm looking for to be available. For my family's health.
-- Help with addiction and finances.
-- God, please defeat my enemies. Amen.
-- Christ, could you please bless me with the security of home and love.
-- I pray, Lord, for you to help me get off the streets and not in jail.
-- I pray to be back in contact with my mom and the rest of my family.
-- Mike M.: Pray that I get a job and place to live. Pray for my family and pray for my friend Tanya. And keep me safe while I am outdoors. All the praise and honor.
-- Wendell: A job to sustain my life and a place to live.
-- Pray for me to find a job and place to live.
-- Need you to pray for school and health. I would like to say thank you, and I hope next week my health will be good.
-- Send me love.
-- Riley: Pray for me, that I may grow stronger in the Lord.
-- DJ: Strength and peace.
-- Julie G. and Phillip B.: Find peace, love, and hope. Also find a job.
-- Pray for strength in my spirit.
-- Stan: Please pray for Lillian B., my mom, as my younger brother just passed away unexpectedly and she's struggling with it.
-- For me: Please help me sell this phone!
-- I love D.B.B., my woman. I need love.
-- Christ, please heal my good friend Patrick G. in Port Charlotte from Hepatitis C.

No comments:

Post a Comment