Friday, July 30, 2010

Prayer Requests 7/29/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for your prayers!

Blessings,

Erika


-- Cesar and his family.

-- Pray for Robb: diabetic, homeless, going blind.

-- For Nathan and John to be happy.

-- George P.: Peace, love, happiness, and my family.

-- Employment.

-- Karen: Pray for my house because I had to move 3 months ago and I want to keep a roof over me and my family.

-- That we all are embraced through our journey.

-- I would like God to bless me with a house and pray for Brostine.

-- Errol W.: To have a happy home and to be married again. Job and car.

-- Protect me and children and guide me in the right direction.

-- Lord thank you. Albert/Wilford/Catia/Jammario.

-- My prayers are heard by Jesus, not even read here!

-- Darrell A. B.

-- Can I help keep Mom and Dad healthy.

-- Take care of Maggie.

-- Randy

-- May I thank God today for singing His song. By his grace I’m saved. I love each and every one for being here today.

-- Thank God for “U” the Lord in Heaven above!!!

-- I would like to say thanks for what you are doing for the homeless. My prayers are with you.

-- Please forgive Samuel S. and give him strength.

-- W. T.: Pray for my family.

-- H. D.: Law terms.

-- Family, friends, job, career choices, life.

-- Get my life back, God.

-- Roosevelt J.: Pray for me and family. Thank you may God bless.

-- Joseph K.: Me. Thank you Jesus.

-- Errol W.: To be able to help, win the lottery and help others!

-- Bob: Need help to find a good roommate. It’s very hard to find one.

-- Riley: Keep me in your prayers!

-- Douglas F: Dear Mater, thank you for the new job. Bless my hands.

-- A place to stay.

-- Pray for me that God will bless me with a beautiful, decent home among God-fearing, God-loving people.

-- Please pray for my son (28 years old) who’s incarcerated.

-- Nitay P.: Anything I desire will be done according to His will.

-- Natalia

-- Shatehika

-- Patader

-- Your prayer is needed for Payne R. & McQueen in every way.

-- Don & Jen: Strength, peace, & unity.

-- Bless all the rescued and abandoned animals. Have the Lord do His work.

-- Job that fulfills God’s purpose for a debt-free excellent home and safe health.

-- Please Father God, help my friends Scott & Jack, Eric & Eric. God bless.

-- Kenerve A.: I wish to get fresh shoes to go to school.

-- The prayer I request is to be married and have a baby (kids).

-- Edward L. H.

-- Thank you all and for my children Hanna & Jonathan! Amen.

-- Kenneth B.: Strength, love, grace, and mercy.

-- Elois B.: My mother, the Almighty love, grace, and mercy!

-- To make it to 21.

-- For my brother Scott M.’s cancer.

-- Lord please help heal my friend Richard H. in hospital – stomach bleeding, near death. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

-- Pray for the Brinston family going to Atlanta this weekend to family reunion.

-- Forgiveness and strength.

-- Please pray for Margaret and Ivan to get their apartment this month.

-- Ricky: Speedy recovery Broward General ICU.

-- For my daughter to be with good jobs. Healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally.

-- For Phillip to have someone he really loves.

-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.

-- Tony G.

-- To please give all my family back a home please.

-- I need help keeping my strength to get a job & home and to keep my head up high. Bless you father.

-- I pray for world peace.

-- Please pray for Michael and myself for a home.

-- Eddie F. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment