Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prayer Requests 7/15/10

The prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests each week!
Blessings,
Erika

"I will say to the prisoners, ‘Come out in freedom,’ and to those in darkness, ‘Come into the light.’ They will be my sheep, grazing in green pastures and on hills that were previously bare. They will neither hunger nor thirst. The searing sun will not reach them anymore. For the Lord in his mercy will lead them; he will lead them beside cool waters." Isaiah 49:9-10

-- For Tino
-- For Errol A.W.
-- For healing for Scott, who had his last chemo treatment this week.
-- Theresa: That she will be blessed with work at a law firm.
-- Gypsy: For paying work, and for his health and wisdom in dealing with a failing kidney.
-- Andre: For success in my studies.
-- Noel B.: Was hit over the head last night, admitted to the hospital, and released early this morning. He is confused and afraid.
-- Joseph R. K.
-- Roosevelt J.: Pray for me and my flax.
-- “As A Man Thinketh” James Allen whole text on-line. Great book!
-- God, help me . . . please!
-- Lord is my God and I will do His will!
-- Thanks 4 watchin over my children Hanna n Jonathan!
-- I would like to be reconnected with my family and somehow get off the streets.
-- Jamius: Lord please let me get a good job.
-- Chester G.: My housing and my family, my housing form V.O.A. (Volunteer of America)
-- Bob: I need to find a good roommate. I am having a hard time to find one.
-- Michelle: Please Lord heal my friend Patrick G. from Hepatitis C. In Christ’s name, Amen.
-- Employment.
-- T. Demetrius P.: I need the Lord to keep me from losing my faith to despair, anguish, and hopelessness.
-- C.: Please pray for my safety.
-- Bilal M. W.: good health, deeper appreciation and obedience to God’s word.
-- Bilal & Anna: Healthy baby, financial prosperity.
-- I pray someone reads this and lets me know the answer!!!
-- Wiliam P.: That I have a safe journey to my next destination.
-- Pray for John & Nathon to be happy.
-- Donald & Jennifer: Strength and peace.
-- Rosa M. O.: For my son Joseph B. R.
-- Father, you are all. God, I love you!
-- Lord please let me be able to take care of myself. Amen.
-- Protection of myself and my children, and Lord in my life.
-- Swan: Give me strength to make it to tomorrow. Just got job after 2 years.
-- Ashton: For myself, my family, especially my mother. For all the other Vietnam veterans and our boys overseas. I’m concerned about our boys.
-- For safe & speedy journey home. For direction and protection once I reach home.
-- A home for myself, friends & children & grandchildren. A car & home.
-- Fawna’s cancer.
-- For a better place for all that need it. Amen.
-- Bless my friends and family.
-- Thank you oh Lord for your tender mercies and precious blessings. Instruct me daily in your ways. Direct my steps oh Lord in the way I should go. Help me oh Lord to become not just a hearer of your Word, but a doer of your precious holy word. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
-- Protection. Stable, sufficient income. God’s divine purpose fulfilled in my life. Home of my own. Healing. Family to be saved. Successful completion of school.
-- Kenneth B.: Strength and to feel His presence at all times.
-- My name is Luis and I need peace in me.
-- Mr. Freddie and Chet and Michelle.
-- Gregory: Pray that I find a job real soon.
-- David G.: Strength and the Almighty with me.
-- Katherine T.: God’s grace, mercy, and everlasting love.
-- A husband in my life. A God fearing man.

No comments:

Post a Comment