Friday, March 5, 2010

Prayer Requests 3/4/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's feeding. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Listen to me, dear brothers and sisters. Hasn’t God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith? Aren’t they the ones who will inherit the Kingdom he promised to those who love him? James 2:5

-- For Robert, Scott, Tino, Rocky, Randy
-- Mark W.: I would like to pray for more work and for safety for everyone.
-- Mary: Grandma want to walk again.
-- Pray for peace of mind and a good place to live with Jesus in my heart constantly.
-- Errol A.W.: Pray for my family and friends to have good things in their lives. To have a nice home! To have a good wife. To get a good job and help others. To bless me with the money for my own company, or a loan.
-- I pray for my mom, grandmother, grandfather, other loved ones in heaven, our country, world, earth and the globe.
-- Pat J.: Love and happiness.
-- Sandra M.: I wish I can walk straight.
-- God bless this mess!
-- Please, Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, respond to my prayer.
-- Dear God, please help my people and me to do what we have to do everyday and keep me and us close together. Amen.
-- Thank you for dinner.
-- Pain in my legs.
-- Please pray for my safety.
-- Por mis amigos. (For my friends.)
-- My partner lost his mustard seed. Help, I'm in foreclosure.
-- I need prayer for a job, my health, and my own place and a clean lifestyle.
-- Pray for my friend Thayra and her sons and brother. Thank you.
-- God to deliver me completely, to have a job, housing, school, transportation, and spiritual purpose.
-- Instead of M.E. try WE
-- My name is Savannah. I would like for y'all to pray for myself and my three kids, Jacob, Avant, and Jaqua, for us to be safe and for me to get them back.
-- Dora W., my landlady, for pain.
-- Cordell F.: That I can find a ministry that I can volunteer in.
-- For a job. To be drug-free. Financial blessing.
-- Sleon T.: Job. Pick 3 hit.
-- Pray for those who don't know Jesus. Pray for those who don't preach the Word of God. The harvest is full.
-- Abe: Please pray for me, my family, and all of my friends, please.
-- Kevin T.: A safe place of refuge to live and sleep and eat.
-- Nina: Bless all the homeless and abandoned and neglected pets and animals. Keep them safe and fed and bless the caregivers as well.
-- Please pray for my friends Scott, Jack, and Kent to straighten their lives out and be HAPPY :)
-- For Larry M. to get work.
-- Lennox B.: I need good health and good living conditions.
-- For a March and April.
-- Need my boyfriend to make it alright in courtroom.
-- Michael E.: I ask you, Lord, to teach me to pray. I ask you, Lord, to strengthen my faith.
-- Please take care of my friends and see them happy. YOU know who they are!!!
-- Please pray for Jack, Matt, Kent, my friends that are out here with me that help keep me safe.
-- Lord, I ask you to help Nelli with her cancer, and bring happiness and joy into her life, and bring her kids closer in her life, and place her grandkids closer to her, and take alcohol and pills out of her life.
-- Roger
-- God is a bullshit artist.
-- Please help Jonathan and I to stay in our home long enough to find jobs and another place to go. Please keep us healthy. Bless my children Josh, Nicole, Haylee, Michael, Mallala, and my unborn twin grandchildren. Please keep Jonathan and I together no matter what and help us remember we love each other.
-- Bryant E. needs fair sentencing. Caroline E. needs peace of mind (very stressful and worried for son Katura's court situation). Direction from God on what He wants me to do.
-- For work, please.
-- Carl and Richard: a job and a home.
-- Love and patience for everybody.
-- Dear Jesus, please watch out for Dennise and teach him.
-- Tony L.: Lord, keep your angel, protect and lead me in right direction, and praise you, Lord, I love you.
-- For Derek S.: Needs strength to quit drinking and drugs, and a job.
-- Pray for mom.
-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.
-- Please, please pray for a working economy! Thank you all!
-- Stan: Please bring Pansy H. to the Lord. She's so spiritual and so blessed and I love her so much but it's all that "new age" stuff. In Jesus' name I pray.
-- Please lift up and strengthen Scotty G. He's struggling with pills he has to take (wounded Marine vet). In Jesus' name I pray.
-- Please pray for Mike H. He has cancer.
-- Kervin E.: That I am blessed with a way back home! I live in Anniston, AL.
-- For world peace.
-- My name is Angela C. from Nebraska. Pray for my mom and dad and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment