Saturday, March 27, 2010

Prayer Requests 3/25/10

Thank you to P.C. for helping me prepare the prayer requests this week! And thank you to all of you for holding this ministry and its guests and volunteers in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

"Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:4-5

-- My name is David and I ask that you please pray that I stay in God's words and obey, and pray for me to find a job and to understand God's words and live by them.
-- Joyce and Dorethea ask to pray for Bryan, Mable, and Lillian. And for world peace.
-- David: That I get into a shelter soon. Thank you.
-- Sandra: I wish to walk and not fall.
-- Veka and Anderson: Help us to have our own house so we can have a second child.
-- Aaron: Ask God to help me.
-- Malok, Anna and daughter: Financial prosperity, good health and marriage.
-- Pray for health, love, and mental health/family.
-- Bless all animals great and small.
-- Greg: That things get better for me.
-- Tony: Please help me with my faith for my salvation during Easter holiday week. Work/place to stay and keep angels protecting me.
-- Greg: Stop somebody from hitting my mom's door and running off.
-- Pray for David M. to get well.
-- Prayer to get off the streets and in a house. Healing of hands for E. and J. and two friends.
-- Aaron: I am in need of prayer. God is good all the time for endurance.
-- To do better in life to be stronger and learn about love.
-- I pray that grandma is healed from Alzheimer’s in the blood of Christ
-- Lord, bless those who care for the smallest of men and women.
-- PJ: Pray for my grandson and Grarmon and mommy and me.
-- Pray that things do work out for Jeff.
-- I would like to say thanks and may God bless each and every one of you.
-- Joe: Pray for power.
-- I pray that I do get free of probation.
-- I pray for me and my son and boyfriend and for a place to sat and legal help.
-- Charles: Pray for Tony/Laura and money. Also for a car and place to live.
-- For God to break the addiction of Sean and bring him home.
-- Lord, bless Joe with power.
-- Errol: I pray for my family and friends to have a job and a good home.
-- I pray for all of us homeless to make it week to week.
-- My request is simple – I want to thank our father in heaven for everything, the good, the bad and the ugly. Thankful from a heart that I got a friend in Jesus. Thank you Lord, I love you.
-- Jessica M.
-- Restoration of health for my wife and improved marriage relationship.
-- The man that is sick.
-- For a deeper walk with Jesus daily. For God to bring the funds for our business to reopen. To fulfill God's will for my life. To be completely healed and walk strong again.
-- Pray for John S. and to keep him safe.
-- My name is Savanna. I would to know if you can pray that I can move where I can keep my job.
-- Obed L.
-- To best me with some money, home and wife.
-- Prayer for John and to get him right with God.
-- Can you pray that me and my boyfriend Bartholomew can be blessed to have a baby.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Better days ahead and stay healthy.
-- Beryl: Help me to overcome this difficulty I face and lead me back to you to serve. Amen
-- I pray for a safe journey and temperance throughout my life.
-- That Lord watches over all of us and keep us safe.
-- For David – I will pray for you and my God to see your way through
-- My name is Atiba and I am trying hard to hold on to everyday life. Please pray for me and my loved ones.
-- Pray for me to find a job and place to live.
-- Kevin: Pray that I will not be on the streets much longer and for a great financial blessing.
-- Gail A. and Kelly R.
-- Ricardo: Be able to take care of my kids.
-- Edward: I sleep in my van and it's not running. I can fix it myself but I do not have the money. I need tag, title and registration and insurance.
-- I ask you to pray for all my family and friends. Lord bless you all.
-- Please pray for our strength as we grieve the loss of our newborn son named after me, Anthony L. A. Pray that I am granted my social security benefits and for the health and prosperity of my fiancĂ©e Myeka. Pray for my bishop Bobby Moore Senior and pastor Moore of “Revelation of Jesus Christ Church”.

No comments:

Post a Comment