Friday, October 30, 2009

Prayer Requests 10/29/09

Here are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding. We had a big group of athletes from American Heritage school with us this week, in addition to our friends from Calvary and our usual volunteers.


It was so wonderful to see such a diverse group of people working together to nourish the bodies and spirits of our guests in Jesus' name!! One of my favorite moments was seeing and hearing all those big, hulking teenage athletes singing "This Little Light of Mine" around the piano before the guests came into the dining room. Their joy was infectious! It was priceless.

Blessings,

Erika


-- For Scott to become cancer-free and healthy.

-- For Richie, Robert, Randy, Kelley, Nina

-- Mike T. had a stroke. Pray for healing.

-- For a treasury blessing for my family and myself.

-- My name is Floyd P. and first off, thank you for your prayers. They are truly materializing within my life. And not to be greedy, but I'd like you to pray that the relationship that I had with my daughter Victoria is able to be re-established. It was severed because of my absence and past addiction problems.

-- Claudia B.: Please pray that my children will come to my rescue to remove me from my present address and their father, and that Mark will get my money and Denaro card ready, and that my children take me to money or take money to me because I am hungry most of the times. And that my treatment starts.

-- That I, Lisa Marie J., love and be well to have a closer walk with God and honestly give God my life. Pray for restoration with my kids, Joy and Brandon. Pray for my family and Bergen C. and family.

-- Ange F., Melvin, M.W.D.F.

-- Please bless my family and kids. Let Robby and I be able to prosper in our surroundings. And love one another.

-- Our Father.

-- Need to find some work.

-- Bless Laura and I, and all who we love, and thank you for putting her in my life.

-- Eric B.: Pray for me that I can keep Christ first in everything I do.

-- Pray for those that give to those in need. And to give their time to help.

-- Think. (Picture of a house, with sun shining and a tree in the yard. A group of people and a dog, with an arrow pointing to two of the people and a note saying, "New friends")

-- Curtis and Sue: God bless us in your time. We know it will come in time.

-- Pray for Micheal my landlord to be a better person.

-- Pray for the Watson and the S. family.

-- Errol A. W.: To feel lot better, get rid of my cold.

-- Forgive me!!! I wanted a Bible and God said I could have one. I took it from the chapel. Thanx God. I love you. Other people judged me for it. I'm sorry I stole the Good Book from you. I'll answer to you when you call my number.

-- For my family, a job, the government.

-- Derico: Have my unemployment situation resolved.

-- Mike: Help me please

-- Prayer for the poor, the needy people lost in their confusion, for the safety and good health of my family, and that my health will get better. A prayer for Carl H.

-- For me (June, the barber at the co-op) to soon find a job and to be blessed for helping those like myself. Thank you!

-- Anita Faye C.: I want God and Jesus to help me with my life to make it better everyday, and please take me out and make my life better, for food, somewhere to live, and etc.

-- Pray for my brother!

-- Leroy S.: That I get a job. Thank you.

-- Pray my daughter is safe.

-- Pray for all men and women, that they may know the true Christ Jesus ....

-- Valerie: Need a home soon.

-- Have God show me His way, not mine.

-- Pray for me! I just hate me so much! HELP

-- Help finding a job.

-- Please pray for my family and friends and forgiveness. Health and strength.

-- Jose P.: Hope that everyone is loved and blessed for the holidays.

-- Vic, Ricky, Rick, Q

-- Please pray for everybody that is homeless.

-- Char: Moving day soon! Thank the Lord! Please pray all goes well.

-- Take care of Cat. Thank you.

-- Pray for Eric and hubby to find an apartment that they can afford.

-- Yamar D.: To be humble and feel the Lord's presence.

-- Jumaane: For a job.

-- Pray for the pastor and teacher that share God's words.

-- Mom, Dad, daughter

-- Elvis: A prayer for Dianne, Jon, and everybody involved .... God bless you all!

-- Keith N.

-- Hampton: Thank you so much for your prayers and I hope my pains were not in Jesus name.

-- Lord, please keep my family safe and happy and healthy.

-- For Ivan and Margaret, gets to go home to Manhattan Tuesday.

-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.

-- Psalms 91:1,7

-- Pray for everything in my life please. Thank you.

-- For my home, truck and continually to stay in God, and for my new wife and for both of us to stay in God together!

-- I request prayer for me to keep shelter and to be able to get my driver's license.

-- Jimmy G.: Cancerous brain tumor.

-- Our Father

-- Carl and Richard: A job and a house.

-- Erich: For a place to stay.

-- Ronald: Please pray that I keep my good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment