Friday, November 6, 2009

Prayer Requests 11/5/09

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. I was unable to be there due to my little boy being sick, so a big thanks to Jon for stepping in to type these up. And Pery shared this praise report:

"Last night one of our Thursday night guests came up to me in the sanctuary and gave me great news! He reminded me of having his feet washed about a month ago and how it had helped to transform his life. He went on to say that for the first time in his life he has attended church for 5 consecutive Sundays and on this coming Sunday, he will become a member! Transforming lives….one at a time!"

Praise be to God! Thank you all for holding these precious people and their needs in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

-- Please pray for Cherie as she settles into her new home.
-- James: pray for Chris family
-- Antonia: that she would get a job
-- Please pray for Rusty. He was very ill and died a horrible death.
-- Angelo: pray that I will be filled with the Holy Spirit.
-- Charlotte: Please Lord, put an end to the stealing. I need help with my moving. Got a truck? - or a car?
-- To teach - complete school successfully; and strength to go through. Gainful income / employment to sustain myself and help others. To know
clearly and fulfill my God-given purpose.
-- New I.D. for this area. I'm from Philadelphia.
-- Virginia G., home sick with asthma.
-- Peace & safety of my family.
-- That me and my son find a job.
-- Ronnie L. R. and Debra P.: We need God to bless back into our house. God bless. We're only in need of lights and water meter.
-- David O.: please pray for me to be clean and sober for another week. Thank you.
-- Willie M.: I would like to pray for my daughter Crystal. She's 20 years old. She's pregnant. It's been a while since we seen each other, but I
want the best for her and her pregnancy. Thanks.
-- Jose P.: I just want everyone to have a safe and good holidays to be safe from the elements and just be loved.
-- Anthony: that I stay focus, stay on the right track, keep employment.
-- William S.: need a job and a place to stay.
-- Leroy S.: that I get a job.
-- For family, mother, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job, finance blessing.
-- Pray for me to get closer to God.
-- Bless all my family and friends.
-- Bless and protect all God's animals, especially those ones who are homeless and abused pets who are left to defend to themselves.
-- Victor M.
-- Hi, my name is Anthony L. A. & I'm thanking you for praying for my family & my father, Mr. Bennie L. D. (who has gone on to be with Jesus Christ!) Please pray that I'm approved for SSI & SSD, so I can financially support my family, myself, and help others who are less fortunate.
-- Pray for some jobs here in Broward Co.
-- Pray for Barry and family and friends. Jobs and homes.
-- I pray for a place to live in peace.
-- Psalms 23
-- Pray for peace in the world.
-- May God bless the homeless.
-- Curtis: My [Picture of car/van, group of people, church, outstretched hands].
-- Severino D.
-- Jamie M.: I would like for you to pray for me and my family. Thank you.
-- For Tanya & Hazel & Isaac & Royal contact: God __ King. For Princess - Royal - Rema - Buniah - Talal - Janea - Alexius - Cathy & prosperity &
Thanksgiving & Christmas & freedom. For this church, peaceful Zion, and more money for our people.
-- That Bob abstains from alcohol.
-- Sherrell: JOB!
-- To Kathy / Debbie / Pastor Fawn: Thanx, "Patience" Angels. Love always, Rocky.
-- For me, Thomas, and my son to be a happy family. My son, my nephew, Brieanna R., Mar'quez R., De Andre R., Thomas C., and Mom.
-- Dericio: have my unemployment resolved.
-- Alphonso D.: pray for me to get a good job and a place to stay.
-- Carl & Richard: a job and a home.
-- Greg P.: family and me and my health.
-- For me through me days and the ones who are set to help me.
-- Please help me with housing, food, job, money, family, beer, etc. to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment