Friday, October 23, 2009

Prayer Requests 10/22/09

Here are the prayer requests from this week's LIA feeding. More people than we expected arrived for dinner this week, possibly due to the colder weather up north. (Perhaps people are heading to South Florida earlier in the season than usual?) I also heard several requests for blankets, as the cold snap earlier in the week got people thinking about preparations for winter.


This got ME thinking about cold weather .... Last weekend I was happy to have the unseasonably cool weather because it gave me a taste of autumn, but for many people it was the first of many long nights spent on cold pavement, benches, or earth. If you are able to provide cold weather items like blankets and coats, please make them available. We'll be sure they get to the people who need them!


Thank you for keeping this ministry and those it serves in your daily prayers.

Blessings,

Erika


-- For L.C., a prayer of thanksgiving that he found a place to stay following several weeks of living out of a motel.

-- For Scott, a prayer that his skin biopsy comes back with no cancer, and that the doctors treating him have the wisdom to discern the best course for his treatment.

-- For Thomas in jail.

-- Alfred H.: Please pray for me for everything! I need it so very much.

-- Stacey H.: Make my life happy and love myself more today.

-- Michael: To all my friends at the soup kitchen and all the staff, God bless you all.

-- For the Lord to put Linda and Sean and Jake and Tony and Joel and Kevin and Manfred on the path they need to be.

-- Gail A. and Kelly R.

-- Everyone in heaven, pray for me. Thank you, God bless.

-- Jesus, please pray for me. Amen. The devil caused this and Jesus will stop it. Please, dear Lord, pray for Michael. I love you, I will survive.

-- I wish the Lord to grant me success.

-- Laura and Thomas: Please pray that me and Thomas will overcome our struggles! Amen

-- For Jeff P., for his health!

-- Brieanna R.: For me, Nehemiah R., Mar' Quez R., Dad, and Thomas C.

-- I love my girlfriend, pray for us.

-- Red: I need an ID for work.

-- Please pray for my family and me. For my mother and son.

-- Laura W.: Pray for Victoria W. and keep her safe while I am away, always!

-- God, I'm just asking that you bless my brother Ronnie for his seizure. Thank you, my God, for healing him. And Father, bless Sister C. and that Junior her son is able to handle whatever happens. Amen. Praise you, my God.

-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.

-- God, forgive me for I am a sinner. Pray that surgery goes fine and I am back with the ones that love me. Thank you and God bless you.

-- Pray for my father, he has cancer. Pray for my friends and families. Thank you for your prayers.

-- Stacy family, Arrow, Flow and everyone.

-- Pray for myself, Larry and families, better job, and sister.

-- I pray for a job and better life.

-- Tony L.: I need help, please pray for me. I need God's blessing. Thank you!!

-- I pray for my father's health.

-- Michael S.: Job

-- Kelly R. and Gad A.

-- Eric and Hubie: That the Lord blesses them in the way they need it.

-- Bristol's family

-- McMillan family

-- I humbly request prayer for protection from my landlord, and strength to do what I need to do in the physical, and for peace with my daughter and her mother.

-- Please pray for my friend Ted.

-- Joey V. Thank you.

-- Pay attention to helping hands that say wrong message.

-- Chari: Please pray that I get the help I need to move. And that I move.

-- Robert S.: God bless Erika.

-- Kelley: HELP ME!

-- I was hit by a car and I do need a bus pass in order to get back and forth from the doctor for pain management, and pray for good health. Thank you much for your prayers.

-- Angelo: To receive joy, peace, learn to embrace God, love.

-- To obtain a job, money, peace.

-- Ronald B.

-- Robert B.: For family, brother, wife, sister, mother.

-- M. Mills: Pray for a place to live and God's wisdom and that my disability be approved.

-- The weather and that everyone stays dry.

-- For my ex, Angie, guide her in the right path.

-- My name is Floyd P., first off let me say thanks. I would like you to pray for me because my homelessness continues. I work but can't seem to establish a foundation. I want you to pray that eventually my situation changes. Thank you and have a nice day.

-- Alphonso D.: Please pray for me and my friend Alexis for a place to live and a job. Thank you.

-- Derico: Unemployment to be resolved.

-- For my newborn son Ian.

-- Lord's prayer

-- Lord's prayer

-- Terry G.: Lord, clear my eyes. I need a home and job.

-- Pray for Sidney M. C., and Nis'Ir C.

No comments:

Post a Comment