Thursday, August 27, 2009

Prayer Requests 8/27/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for lifting up these needs!

Blessings,

Erika



-- For Tino in the hospital, for healing.

-- For Leon, who's having trouble swallowing and lost one of his disability checks. He needs transportation.

-- For Scott, who's supposed to be starting radiation treatments for cancer on Monday. Pray for him to follow through on what the doctors have recommended, and that the treatments be effective. Pray for healing!

-- For Robert S., who has a colonoscopy scheduled for next week and is diabetic and homeless.

-- For Gloria, who had her eye surgery today. She asked us to pray that she completely regains her sight in the left eye.

-- For Kelley, who feels under attack from all sides.

-- For Carl and Richard

-- For Armando, for healing.

-- For Gypsy, to find more work.

-- Brieanna R.: For me, my son Mar'Quez, and family.

-- For Thomas, who is really angry and frustrated with Brieanna.

-- Vincent: Need food and help.

-- Clay: For the culmination of my fam. case (babe bro) on Sept 3rd courthouse and our prosperity, salut?

-- Michele: God, thank you for blessing me with great friends and a wonderful man. Bless Love in Action.

-- James: Please God, I pray you will heal my arms.

-- To get housing and finish school and find a job.

-- That I stop using drugs and that God saves me.

-- Errol A. W.: Better way of thinking in my life. Have a good life. Leisure.

-- To arrive home safely to North Carolina. Kristen F. Love, Bill

-- A permanent home for my family.

-- For Yashur, Asante, Winford, Keally, Ralph, Miriam, Darryl, erica, Neal, Micah, Tia, Elijah, Albert W.

-- Nelson: For my son Tristynne M. for health and education.

-- Richard L.: Help me to find some work, Lord.

-- Helen C.: For the Lord to bless for my family to stop the madness.

-- Elvis: For me, I need help! And my children Jonathan and Hanna. Thank you!

-- Mary M.: I also pray for Marleen D. to have a strong heart and for her to get well. I also pray for my faster mom.

-- Nina: Love/remember/take care of the homeless and abused animals.

-- Pray I get to talk to my son in New York, and my daughter and my two grandchildren are healthy and enjoying their parents.

-- For a real family.

-- Leroy: That I find a job.

-- For all of God's people.

-- Willie Mae: R.S., S.S., G.S., B.S., G.S., P.S., C.S.

-- For forgiveness, new job, Catia, Toot, Robert, Wilford, Daniel, Albert M. W.

-- The Word.

-- Please pray for me and my family. I am hurt right now and I am having a hard time.

-- Thomas needs a new bike and Crissy needs some bus money and someone needs to thank Tim.

-- Me and my family, good health to all.

-- I need a miracle.

-- I pray for my children, Alec, Bethany, Breanna, Cynthia, and Daniella, may they be happy, healthy, and know how much they're loved and thought of everyday.

-- Joe P.: Heavenly Father, as I come to you, I ask that you bless my family. Also that we continue to stay in your grace. Father God in heaven, I come to you this evening humble as I know how, asking for your help. Please help me to surrender, God Father, I want to see you.

-- Julliette's mother's mental health problems.

-- Anthony J.: Please pray for me to stay strong in my time of weakness. That Laura and I find shelter and love from the Most High.

-- Dead rise all day, God did raise us from death. Please thank you Lord for lifting me up out of the grave. I lift Jesus, Luke, Shelley, my real family, and the blessing to your house. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

-- Sheryl S.: Strength, guidance, perseverance, continued strength.

-- For the safety of our service members.

-- Rodney P.: I pray that the blessings of the Lord manifest in the life of every believer.-- Loretta: Need prayer for my health and a job, my children, grandchildren.

-- Rafael R.: Prayer for me.

-- I want to go see my boys in 3 to 4 days.

-- That no matter what happens, God bless me with peace of mind and peace at heart. That He continue watching over me, guiding me, teaching me to live by the Word. That He continue blessing me. I've made it this far with Him, I pray He stays with me.

-- That God answers all my prayers and watch over my family, my son, and my old lady because I know she's getting in trouble, and make sure He shows me the right path.

-- S. and R.: Please pray for me and my husband, for financial help. We need it badly. Thanks.

-- The Lord be with you, too.

-- God bless all the people.

-- For Tony and Laura, a place to live by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment