Thursday, August 13, 2009

Prayer Requests 8/13/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. As many of you know, tonight we had a memorial for Gary in order to celebrate his life and the love he shared with us each Thursday. It was such a pleasure to have an opportunity to meet his family and share our memories with them.


Just as Gary played a special role in this ministry by sharing his God-given gifts, each of you is part of His plan and part of His body. I want to tell each of you how much you are loved and appreciated for what you contribute to this ministry. You beautifully reflect His love in so many ways.

We are truly blessed!

Erika


-- For all those who loved and cared for Gary.

-- Vincent J.: Work, money, food and love.

-- Lord Jesus, I ask for you to watch over me and my loved ones, Rosira and her kids. I ask for you to guide us, bless and lead us to success and let us be happy together for the rest of our lives together.

-- For Robert, who is having surgery next Wednesday. He's diabetic and has been advised that this surgery is very risky for him. Please pray for his doctors, and pray for his body to heal and for God's hand to be on him as he recovers.

-- Luis V.: Para conseguir trabajo y give me de mucha paciencia, God bless. (To find work and give me lots of patience. God bless)

-- Cedric: Full-time job and peace of mind.

-- Rusty F., may God bless him as much as he has blessed my life.

-- Good direction in life.

-- Donra C., Earl F.

-- Willie Mae H.: B.L.G. and P.G.

-- Maria: Protect and guidance, provision.

-- Shalom: A home.

-- Merell P.

-- John E. W.: I need a job.

-- I, Ronnie B., a child of God, am asking for prayer for my daughter and my other two kids that the Lord will bring us back together as a family, and that the Lord will bless me with a job and a little place to stay. Amen.

-- I pray for my SSI disability to move forward in my life! Amen.

-- Pray for Mike's feet. They hurt because he walked all the way here from the Swap Shop.

-- Please pray for peace and love all over the world.

-- I, Loretta, need prayer for my lung cancer and for my kids.

-- Strength, courage, wisdom to the less fortunate. For Gary's family. Hedge of protection around all our loved ones. In Jesus name. Amen

-- Juanita J.: I pray for all the homeless people and for Gary because he's with God now. I also pray for Marleen D. who's going to have surgery on her heart and for the family, too.

-- Riley: May God bless us all. A hand with a pencil ....

-- House in foreclosure and water off.

-- Please pray for Michael H. and Carrie P., as they need spiritual guidance and help with their continuing problems.

-- Payroll for Storm Chaser/Sunblock.

-- George: Pray for brothers and sisters that God will change their hearts from evil to good.

-- April: I need prayer for this rough time that I'm experiencing now.

-- James O.: Better in the Lord's will. Bless ones that are not as far. Bless you all more.

-- Corvette: A job and a place to stay and to make sure my daughter Cornea is OK.

-- Relinquish others of self-centered aggressiveness.

-- Lord, please be with Gary's family.

-- Mom, Colby, Lisa, and all. I pray for them always.

-- Please pray to help Mike find guidance to do the right thing.

-- Mary, her in-laws, children and grandkids, entire family. Josephine, Don Jr. and Sr., Laikya.

-- Ebony and Shamaiah: Relationship problems and finances.

-- May you with God go.

-- For God's favor and grace and mercy.

-- Robert S.: Lotto, job, bus pass.

-- Michael D.: Lord, please continue to provide for my children. God, please bless everyone in the entire world, and Lord please bless me with a job and new home.

-- Connie H.: I would like my family to be prayed for — Phil, Marion, Joseph and myself — to give us strength in this time of need.

-- Rodney P.: Let us love one another, for love is of God. O Lord, bless us in every area of our lives.

-- For the homeless, neglected and abused animals.

-- For Kelley, Leon, Richard, Randy, Lance, Scott, Brieanna, Mar'Quez, Thomas.

-- For Anthony and me and my new life with him.

-- My name is Kenneth.

-- Watts: $

-- Mom, Cathi B.

-- Pray that I get a great job and don't fall in the alcohol trap again.

-- I pray for my family and friends, for my boyfriend for standing by my side and I hope we can have a happy life together. And bless my kids for being protected from harm. Bless me to become a great woman of God and to find shelter.

-- Please pray for Gypsy and Sylivia for strength in their relationship, and work.

-- Linda: Patience w/ .... a man. Break rebellion, pride and defiance. TOO FRUSTRATED. Pray for peace.

-- Anthony J.: Pray for mercy for all! And strength to hold on for me and Laura Jean.

-- For my soul.

-- My Hanna and my Jonathan. Thank you all so much!!! God bless!

-- Pray for two of my friends that went to jail because they were set up by someone is evil and greedy.

-- For Hal Jr., safe passage.

No comments:

Post a Comment