Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prayer Requests 8/20/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for lifting these needs up!

Blessings,

Erika


-- Pray for Gina and her 4 children (under 10 years old). They need a place and a job that supports them. She is currently in an abusive situation, roof over their heads and she makes minimum wage, lost her manager job.

-- Pray for Anthony and Laura S.

-- To please do not have her man go to prison.

-- For homeless, neglected and abused animals.

-- For Scott, for healing and hope.

-- Prosperity, good paths.

-- Money, power, new house, pay from work. This dinner helps.

-- Rosita: Pray for you to bless my family and friends. Bless us to become a success in life. Hold my tongue from speaking evil. Bless my boyfriend to become a successful man. Bless my two boys. Amen

-- Carrie: Please pray for me that I will get one of the many jobs that I applied for.

-- Tiffany M., Benjamin C., Mikki C.

-- Tommy: Pray for Dennis W., he needs a prayer request. He died a couple of weeks ago.

-- God's favor for sleeping homeless not to be harassed by the Ft. Lauderdale police!

-- Eric L. C.: Lord, I need work. I love you, Lord.

-- Michele: Thank you, God, for these wonderful people at meatloaf.

-- Jerome S.: I need a place to stay.

-- Marco: That I get this Greyhound ticket.

-- Janis L.: My mom, school for Jon, my son to not be taken away. John, Sandy. Eric and Brian and Brian (2), my friends. Me, a job.

-- Sherry L. H.: I need desperate prayer for my life. God bless you all. I love you very much.

-- Marcial: That I make 50 sales by X-mas. New jobs. For daughter Ariana, 23 years old. I love her.

-- Jose J.: Lord, bless me to become more motivated. Lead me, guide me into a better sense of direction. Also help me to help my girlfriend Rosita and her two lovely kids. Also help me to be stronger and to have the strength to not listen to my girlfriend when she's angry, to keep me from mistreating. Make me who I really am and let me treat her how she deserves to be treated. She's like one of your angels, so bless us and one day we might be a family. Amen

-- Leon W.: No appetite for food lately, please help me.

-- Gregory C.: A closer walk with God.

-- Pray for the world, for all of the people to come to the Lord for forgiveness.

-- Job for me.

-- My family, wife, brother, sister, job, place to stay.

-- Willie Mae: Robert and Sammy. Cedric, Lynn, Trissy, Gorgia, B.G., P.G., C.G., G.G.

-- Anthony L.: I nee a prayer for a job and a place to stay.

-- Loretta: Need prayer for niece, friend pay his mother.

-- I would like to pray for my family and friends, Frederic, Matthew.

-- Rafel R.: BFML

-- More peace and peace of mind, rest.

-- To help my friends and family do the right things in their lives!!

-- Terri: Restore my husband's sight (Al). He has glaucoma and only 10% vision left. Thank you.

-- Michael H.: Please pray for me as I battle to defeat alcohol and drug addiction. I have 2 weeks clean and sober by the grace of God. Thank you and God bless.

-- Robert S.: job, bus pass, lotto.

-- Anthony J.: Grandmother, brother, sister. Pray for me and holy ghost Lynn that we never stop giving God the glory for our recovery and our strength, and that we never stop praising God for all blessings.

-- I need an apartment and my boyfriend needs a job.

-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home. Healing from my cold.

-- S. Leon T.: Bus pass, 5 or 6 numbers on Saturday Powerball.

-- For Kelley, for peace.

-- Larry: For good life.

-- Please pray for Mike that he continues on the path he has been on for the past week and a half.

-- Errol A. W.: To have a better job and a nice home. For the Lord to give me money for lottery.

-- David T.: Pray that I remain drug-free and pray for a hedge of protection from Satan.

-- My name is Tony. Pray that I'll be saved.

-- Pray for Armando.

-- Pray for more work for Gypsy.

-- Scott: My friends and family in poor health.

-- God's favor to cure a friend's mother of mental problems.

-- James, wherever he is.

-- Antonio A.: I would like you to pray for the spiritual uplifting of all my friends, family, neighbors, and enemies.

-- I'm Joseph P. I ask prayer for myself and my family that we grow stronger in the good Lord. I also pray that I find employment or receive my check for SSI, Medicaid and Medicare.

No comments:

Post a Comment