Thursday, August 30, 2018

Prayer Requests 8/30/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

So, my very dear friends, don’t get thrown off course. Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures.

Post this at all the intersections, dear friends: Lead with your ears, follow up with your tongue, and let anger straggle along in the rear. God’s righteousness doesn’t grow from human anger. So throw all spoiled virtue and cancerous evil in the garbage. In simple humility, let our gardener, God, landscape you with the Word, making a salvation-garden of your life.
James 1:16-21 (MSG)

-- Alyle: Pray that God will always love us and that God will always care.
-- Job to take care of family and yourself. Thanks, Jesus.
-- To family and friends.
-- Tony: Please pray for my family and friends. Pray for the volunteers.
-- This prayer goes out to my family and friends. May we all have happy lives. May I get home to see my grandchild born. Find a job for me and my wife.
-- Dear God, I pray for: new job, new apartment, my health, my kids to do better, my whole family, my companion, myself to do better, and people struggling on the streets. Show them a sense of direction and please bless me. Amen.
-- Dieudonne, supplice, bondieuseries, beni-news.
-- Please pray for my sister, Matavia H., to get a job, place to stay, and for her health.
-- Shawn O.: Continue to get stronger in recovering from a stroke; stay responsible and humble.
-- Thank you for your prayers and a miracle. God bless you and your heart.
-- Paul: Please pray for my family and friends and myself to get work. Amen.
-- Mikna H.: Please pray for me. I am looking for a job. Also, I am looking for a place. Thank you.
-- Ivey: Pray that I get rapid re-housing and all of God’s blessings that come with it. In Jesus name pray that my boyfriend gets into a drug program and not prison.
-- Dieu ___ est grand.
-- Lollims: Pray for health and stint? Thank you.
-- Job, health, housing, and wealth.
-- Need you to pray for me.
-- Adrian C.: Thank you Jesus Christ and thank you for being our God. I pray that you would take care of my family - keep them safe and out of trouble. As well as my friends and enemies. Thank you for life.
-- Matthew D.: May all souls that battle the darkness have victory over enemy of darkness. I wish to overcome my weakness with victory. Prayers to keep my children safe in God’s wings.
-- Thank you Father for allowing me to see and hear today. Prayers for friends, family, mother, sisters, brothers, nephews and for my diabetes.
-- May God keep us all blessed. God loves me.
-- Jesse and Cathy: We ask the church to pray for our conditions, that they will become better with God’s help.
-- I love you, Lord. Thank you and all here. Amen.
-- Praise God! I am free! Pray for a home for the homeless. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
-- Please pray for Dennis that he gets help with legal issues and won’t go to prison. Also, for the homeless - safety and get off the streets. Thank you and God bless all of you.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastors, Mr. Greg, our driver, the volunteers and all of their families, my brothers, sons and their families. There are friends who need healing and deliverance. Thank you.
-- Fred: Let me find where ______________________.
-- Morris D.: Family, work and health.
-- May God bless the ones on drugs and beer to be set free!
-- Reynold/Bettey/Cat
-- Te oueyo por la salud de mi madre en Puerto Rica. Amen. Color.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment