Thursday, August 2, 2018

Prayer Requests 8/2/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Where is the god who can compare with you—
    wiping the slate clean of guilt,
Turning a blind eye, a deaf ear,
    to the past sins of your purged and precious people?
You don’t nurse your anger and don’t stay angry long,
    for mercy is your specialty. That’s what you love most.
And compassion is on its way to us.
    You’ll stamp out our wrongdoing.
You’ll sink our sins
    to the bottom of the ocean.
You’ll stay true to your word to Father Jacob
    and continue the compassion you showed Grandfather Abraham—
Everything you promised our ancestors
    from a long time ago.
Micah 7:18-20 (MSG)

-- Pray for Priscilla T., for guidance, understanding. Love and comfort her.
-- Pray for La'Shawnta P.: Prosperity, understanding, love, patience, asking God to comfort her.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat
-- CHB: These places that are supposed to help people, don't turn me away anymore! These people around me to stop complaining about body odor! And people to stop complaining about people cutting in line! Also that I don't have to see the Task Force anymore! I get everything I want!
-- Please pray for Chris' kids to succeed in life. John 3:16
-- I think the Lord brought me here. There is a reason. Pray for Alijah. Pray for my daughter to be back together, Corrina. Pray for me.
-- Reggie: I thank God for me and my family and Sue, Angle and Laurie and everyone.
-- Robert: Pray for family, my sister, brother, my wife and myself. Also need a job.
-- Pray for me. I will always pray for you.
-- Pray for family and friends.
-- My mom, Ninel.
-- Evelyn: I love you, family and friends.
-- Please pray for Lori A.R., and David K. L. Thank you.
-- Please pray for Chris S., that he moves to the Father. 1 Cor 13:13
-- Pray for my daughter, Alijah B. and me, Corrina.
-- Pray for my daughter, Brittany, to get a federal job that she will like and enjoy.
-- Peace
-- Pray for me, Eddie B., that I do well in life and have a good life.
-- Peace and joy among mankind.
-- Keep me praying in having faith for swollen hurts my temper. Help me control it, my tongue, care my enemies, friends, family with Your blood, in creation with Your angels, and no weapons formed against us shall prosper. Amen.
-- Tony: Please pray for all my family.
-- Kim and Barb: Home and job.
-- Well-being of my family and friends.
-- Thank you, Lord, to help me overcome the evil in my life. In Christ’s name, I pray in Jesus!
-- Father God, thanks for everything. I will never lose faith. Please let my family know I'm ok up in heaven.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment