Thursday, December 6, 2012

Prayer Requests 12/6/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests so faithfully!

Blessings,
Erika

Here’s the story I’ll tell my friends when they come to worship, and punctuate it with Hallelujahs: Shout Hallelujah, you God-worshipers; give glory, you sons of Jacob; adore him, you daughters of Israel. He has never let you down, never looked the other way when you were being kicked around. He has never wandered off to do his own thing; he has been right there, listening.
Psalm 22:22-24 (MSG)

-- Pray for humanitarians to take small risk everyday.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, brother, sister & wife, a place to stay and a job for myself.
-- Prayer for John’s father, Joe and Jeff
-- Salvado Adrian E.: For the blessed arrival after my self journey home as I walk to living hopeful. Peace. Yours truly.
-- Angelo: MP3
-- Victor D.: Lord, please help me with funds to help my son and get off the street.
-- Sean M.: Pray for shelter
-- John Jean B.: For a good job.
-- I would like you to continue to pray for me because even though I am blind in one eye and homeless I know that I am more than a concern. Please pray for us that are homeless and those that are suffering. Thank you.
-- Bill S.: Help me with drinking.
-- Sean B.: I need a prayer for used men’s boots size 12, please.
-- I pray for everything. I need a prayer for the whole world.
-- Stanley R.: Please pray for me to do the right things. No drugs please.
-- Ellen: Kathy – continued improvement. My children – lot of love & good fortune. Myself – good health & success. Tammy – good health & love. Marlene – win the lotto. Success in life.
-- Darin: For my sons Greyson, Galin, Quinlan and the mother of my children, Maggie.
-- Reynold, Bettey
-- Donald: I would like you to pray for my children, grandchildren and girlfriend Sheri-n-Jessica and me. Thank you. God Bless!!
-- Lee A.W.: Please pray that I may go back to work and stop my addictive behavior and ways.
-- Eric: Help me live you Rhianna love all and to get a job! Thank you.
-- Please pray for my girlfriend, Samantha and everyone. Love.
-- I pray for a Cadillac.
-- For my Aunt Liz for her new fight with cancer, I pray she will get through her challenge and have peace with God.
-- Nicole: I found my ex-boyfriend now with a naked something that I’m not and she will. Day needs some heart change too. He loves you but he backyells too much and now he’s prostituting, not just himself but other girls and receiving money for both. Then he tells me he’s sorry and keeps sinning against me and enough is enough. I still have got to praise You and have a clean heart, but why are you letting Day break it? Thank you Father for your grace. Father, may I please have my breakthrough I’ve been believing for, for all these months now? I need some way past due bills paid. I have to give Lauren money too. I need a security deposit now Father. I have got to get clothes that fit and toiletries of all things. Just the basics and now I need a bus pass too. I need immediate financial provision for my surgeons to and from them so I won’t be walking too much. I want to let my womb heal. My heart rate is higher than 49, Hallelujah, but can it be 60 or higher and not caused by stress. I need coddley friends too. And can I have a job that can hire me now please? Bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim. Father, if it be your will can I have $25 for a checking account so I can have a safe place for my money to come in January. And can you please bless Lauren and Randy? I love you Jesus.
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- Eight hymnals per pew. How about hymn #192? Check it out or not. No music needed. Let’s just sing.
-- Pray for Robert to stop smoking. Pray for Marilyn and Nan – finances. Nan in the hospital. Marshall & Robert’s finances.
-- Randy J.: Toys for kids.
-- I pray that the GOP stops playing games and gets to work.
-- James W.: I hope to have a prayer for my children.
-- Thomas S.: Please pray for me to become safe for Christ.
-- Zebiah: Dear God, Can you give us a house, clothes – not a lot, shoes, money and a blessing? (written by a child)
-- Lois & Zebiah: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. I thank God for his loving kindness and mercy towards me and my daughter. I thank God for Pastor Pery and the multitude of churches that come together to participate in the service of others in need. Without our Father God in heaven and His Son this would not be possible. So please continue to pray for us and keep extending Your precious hands towards those in need. Sincerely, Blessed be the King.
-- Prayer for a job! Unemployment money!
-- Please pray for me, John M., that I get God back in my heart and life and off the street clean and sober. I’m praying to get my ex-wife and daughter back as a family again. Pray for my wife and daughter, Bernadette and Christina, my mom Patty, my brothers David and Lester, my niece Theresa, all of my kids. Stephan, Shawn and Christina, my ex-mother-in-law Wanda, for all the volunteers who serve this food for those in need. God bless the homeless.
-- Hi my God. Please help me Cuntidna R.S. and my 3 kids, Shalika, Denise, Adrian
-- Tyrone F. & Shalika S.: My father, I need you to help me get my babies out of jail. Need to come home. And I pray for me to get a job and a place for me and my soon husband and Shelika to get out as soon as you let them out.
-- Could you pray for all my family to walk in the way of the Lord?
-- Financial blessing, housing, job this Friday. Special blessings.
-- Scott F. Family: God, I really need your help because I want my kids and husband back. Please help my and my family.
-- For Harry for complete healing.
-- For Kathy for complete healing.
-- For our friend Randy
-- For the health and healing of Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment