Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prayer Requests 12/20/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry and our guests in your prayers so faithfully! On behalf of the Love in Action team, we wish you and yours a merry, blessed Christmas!

Blessings,
Erika

He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Isaiah 53:2-5

-- Ida: I love you Daddy, very much. I wish that you would come home. All of my prayers come true. Love. (written by a child)
-- Sara & Tom: For a home, job and less stress. A healthy birth of our child and the resources to be able to keep and raise the baby we look forward to.
-- Anthony R.L.N.: Prayers for the families of Newton, Ct. Prayers for all members of U.S. Marine Corps. Prayers for all veterans returning from war. Prayers for all homeless veterans. Prayers for all homeless people. Prayers for my family – Anthone T. N. and Alexis B. N. and Nickolas N. Prayers for Lilia, my beloved and her son. Prayers for my sister, Jackie T.H., her husband Perry and their children CJ, Teresa and Matthew. Prayers for my late mom Barbara, late grandma Helen G., late cousin Joann G., late Aunt Mary R. Prayers for myself. May everyone I pray for be blessed in your love, prosperous in your blessings, be safe in your loving protection and be graced with your heart when their time comes. Please keep the 20 children from Newton, CT, with Your Son and My Lord and Savior Jesus, where they are loved and happy. In Your Blessed Name, Amen.
-- Prayers for cigarettes, only price of $4 -$5, some other place prices. Pizza. Not people's problems. How the guy throws his woman officer on women when men close. I did no crime.
-- I need special intercessory prayer for my mother, Mrs. Edmonia P. She has a need for a healing miracle.
-- Gracias dios mio. I love you, mama, Lorena, Lester, Manuel, Miguel, Jerry.
-- God give me peace of mind and help the world.
-- Jessica: I love you dad. Have a wonderful Christmas. (written by a child)
-- Pray for world peace, starting with the guys at meatloaf dinner.
-- Red: For everyone who I love to have a good Christmas and safe warm place to spend it.
-- James, don’t mess up. The new year is better.
-- Sherrell: The best year ever for us all.
-- Pray for Valdie H. and suzline, and family.
-- Hope!!!
-- The Wilson Family: Can you pray for our family a special blessing.
-- Please pray that we/us people, humans, live as peace citizens just as the word speaks of.
-- Diana B. and Roosevelt J.: Protect my unborn child and keep her safe and born perfect with no defects and born healthy, strong and beautiful.
-- Roosevelt J.: To stop using crack/cocaine.
-- Michael T.: Please pray that the Lord would grant me peace among the people that I see every day and that I would have a heavenly, positive effect on their lives in some way. Also, I need prayer concerning a personal matter. I was involved in an accident and I have a lawyer handling my case. I hope and pray that the outcome will be favorable for me and others involved.
-- O’Neil J.: Black OPS2 for PS3 (written by a child)
-- I want some toys for Christmas (written by a child)
-- Randy J.: A game for Christmas, head ear phone set, MP3 player.
-- John Jean B.: For employment at Vodka Restaurant.
-- My prayer is that people treat each other with respect.
-- Ann: My prayer request once again is to be blessed with an apartment so I no longer have to live on the streets in my car.
-- Robert J.: I pray for my family and me to have a better life in the future, praise God, and to get off the street and start living right.
-- Family and friends.
-- God bless Tony. I’m still in love. And my mother and brother.
-- Amber Michelle B.: Please pray for me about everything you can think of. I love you and God and Jesus and don’t forget to tell Him so for me. God bless you and the whole world.
-- Keith F.: Pray that I do the will of God and get a job and a place to live and pray for my family and my Emiest. Amen.
-- Salvado A.E.: Guidance to the mall (Flamingo Mall) so I can interact on going home or taken to Indian Trace Vista or Vista Indian Corporation in Opalalka Hialeah or Pompano.
-- Red Miami: So me and my family can enjoy our week together and it will be special. I love you.
-- Mom, I love you.
-- Don M.: I want to thank the Lord for all the blessings He has bestowed on me today and everyday. I would ask that you pray for me and my house, my children and grandchildren. Thank you for the food and all the blessings and fellowship and music and the effect your people make in our time of pain and suffering. Thank you for making life a little more bearable. Psalm 128, Psalm 13, Psalm 100. God bless!! Thank you.
-- Pray for me, Gail A. and Kelly R. and family. Thank you.
-- I pray for world peace between everyone. I pray for safety for all homeless people around the world including myself. Pray very, very hard.
-- That the great golden cow of greed is melted away along with the accusing tongue.
-- Lee: Give me a home and life help.
-- V: A plane ticket, money, sports car, house, gainful employment.
-- Johnny: I wish that me and my boyfriend, Rich, will forever be together. He is incredible. I also wish that he loves me as much as I love him. Let no man pull us apart forever.
-- Pray for a safe home for me before the end of 2012 of my own. I need to do God’s will. No financial burden. No unGodly or unfair expectations.
-- All my family and everyone and home, God, an efficiency.
-- So far everything is going great, thank you. I know would like to not do drugs and alcohol every move which I haven’t done drugs but frankly I would like to be myself.
-- Joyce E. – cancer and Lori M. mother – brain tumor.
-- Keep Clara R. in your prayers that she gets the transportation and medical help she needs and she gets better from her bronchitis flare up. Soon she has lots of doctor appointments and legal business to take care of. Thank you.
-- Please pray for all who made this possible and who will make it possible in the years to come. Pray for Pery and Sharon, for all their needs. Keep them safe. Thank you Lord for everything.
-- Rashon Shadi K.: Employment. Thank you.
-- Pray for the Gantt family, Israel W., Hughes C., Pierre N., Carter W., Bell S.
-- Healing for Harry and Kathy
-- For our friend Randy
-- For the health and healing of Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment