Thursday, July 26, 2012

Prayer Requests 7/26/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for holding this ministry and our guests in your prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you. In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; you keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues.
Psalm 31:19-20 (NIV)

-- B.W.: Pray that I get a job that has health and dental insurance plus a paid vacation. The pay is $17.00 an hour and paid weekly.
-- D.J.: Pray for my family's finances in Chicago and for me to find a job.
-- P.N.: Bless all of you and us. This is my first time here. To the pastor and his wife, remember we are with you.
-- Michael: Pray for J.W. to get cured. He is homeless and needs help. He has MRSA and can't lose his leg because he works.
-- Jacques B.
-- Marqueta: Draw closer to God.
-- Maril: A job
-- I will no longer pray, Pery. It doesn't work.
-- S.E.: Return me to my way of living and understanding of living prayer. Pray the return of self righteous to my country.
-- T. Scott: Pray for me to get saved. Praise God.
-- Par: I pray to God that Amy is good and stops drugs.
-- I.Z.: Healed from cancer.
-- Kevin: Stay with me, God, always. Keep me safe. Pray for me and God help me to find me a job.
-- S. Harris: Pray that my strength and faith in the Lord grow stronger every day.
-- P. Garcia: Healed from cancer.
-- Please pray that my Julie and I (Cory) find the strength and courage to allow God to work in our lives in Christ Jesus. Amen.
-- Health for Hester, Richard, Joey, Joky O, Greg, and Ida. Maybe some will work for me, too, so that I can go home after 5 years. Thanks.
-- Roger, Charlotte, Bill, Terry, and Tom
-- O'Neil: I love God and He loves me.
-- P. Johnson: Please stop the anger in my heart now!
-- I pray for everyone in a bad situation and for my front tooth.
-- Pray for TB!
-- T.S.: Pray for healing.
-- My deliverance. Please pray for healing in my body.
-- J. Williams: I need a job.
-- Thomas: Safety, a career, a place to call home.
-- Niko: Please watch over my friends and brothers. May Jehovah keep you. I'm in need of sustenance and coveting. May Jah keep you!
-- Elaine: Please pray for my loved one Maxede to change his bad ways and have a close walk with God. Please pray for me to have a close walk with God and healing for my high blood pressure and diabetes.
-- Ray: Help, I have no shelter!
-- A. Griffin: Great all things are possible; to be in Mark's plans. 
-- Bless our family during difficult times. Help Sebastian get approval for the resident school we are applying for.
-- Please pray for a friend in Christ who has been falling deep into sin. Also, for the Lord to bless me with a waterproof Bible and 
backpack.
-- Please pray for my friends Kory, Ryan D., Brian, Buddy Blue, and myself for a job and to make the right decisions.
-- P. Jackson: Please save my soul from doing bad things.
-- D. Shaw: I am alone in southern Fla. I lost my job a month ago and I am now homeless. I met someone who seems to be a blessing, but 
tomorrow I may not see her for a while depending on where the Lord places me. I need prayer. Thank you and thank God.
-- Pray for the guy who stole my clothes.
-- Ron: Lord, forgive me my sins.
-- John S.: Pray that I get a job or into the Salvation Army.
-- Brian: Pray for my father, John R., who is 86. He has diabetes and prostate and a bad back. Please pray for him. Amen.
-- Lord, we pray for two couples who are moving to Coco Beach. Lord, I am asking for good health, job, and and apt.
-- Reid: Keep me from the evil one.
-- Roland: Pray that my problems go away somehow.
-- Tony L.: Hear my prayer for my mother, father, mother' s sister, nephew, niece, aunt, uncle, aunts' cousins, all family members. Would it be Your will to reunite them and my kids, all the feeding organizations, Pery and his wife, farmer's market, Rachel, Monica, all vendors, me and John, carpet cleaners. In Jesus name, hallelujah, glory to God.
-- John, Andy, Pam, Robyn. Robin, Joe, Kristen. Emily, McKenzie, Alex, Kiley, Christopher, Jinxie, Jasmine, Jessy, Buster, Momma, Wayne, 
Dean. Deb, Rudy, Carlos, Texas, Wisconsin, Florida, public servants, Tom, Charlotte, Gary, Greg, Phil, and all our homeless friends. 
-- Safe travels for Pery and wife - smooth transition. God, thank you.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment