Thursday, July 12, 2012

Prayer Requests 7/12/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your faithful prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8

-- Michel: Deliverance. Pray for me for healing in my body.
-- Peaches: Mr. G, I need prayer.
-- Please pray for me, Shamaiah W., that I get the job at Associated Groceries. I also ask prayer for wisdom.
-- Nicola D.: Pray for me to get closer to Jesus and for my boyfriend to do the right thing and bless my kids.
-- Randy J.: Football & Basketball.
-- For Latavia and Morgan to continue being stable, stress-free and jail-free. We’re trying our best to live in God’s sinful world and all of our friends such as Dominic, Jr. and all my family. Thank you very much.
-- Pray for Dudolf V.S. and for his mind.
-- Michael G.: Pray God keeps me strong and keeps doing the right thing. Continue my daily relationship.
-- Yes, my request is that favor of God remains with me and my disability comes through.
-- Lessie: Please pray for the sick, shut-in and the homeless and a friend of mine that God heals his body. Amen.
-- BB Jr.: I want to step out of my comfort zone.
-- Keep us safe and in good health and attentive to your will, Father. God Bless!
-- Elaine D.: Healing in my body.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Father, this is Sharon, asking you to bless my kids, my mother, sister, father, grandfather. Keep me and Aurelius T. in good health. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Bless Faustina W.
-- Turtle John: Please pray for safe travels for my friends coming down and friends as they leave to make it safe and sound. Also for me to have a blessed birthday this Saturday.
-- Mr. Jimmie Lee M. Jr., Mike M. Jr. wife passed away, Mrs. Deend M.
-- Aurelius T.: Father, thank you for another life in this world. Father please keep hands on Faustina W. and hold her. She is in jail. Send her a message that I love her always. Father, keep your hands on Sharon all day and night. In Your Name I Pray, Amen.
-- Bondrie pasouple Fergerison poumer souple etendu pourtour famie. 
-- Dear Lord, pray for my heart to sustain me according to years of human life and your will. Amen.
-- Cathy have heavenly inspections.
-- Reece K.: Please pray for me and my husband, mentally, physically, spiritually and financially.
-- Ebony and Shaniaiah: Pray for us to get jobs, housing, financial assistance.
-- Please pray for my family on the road. Tell them that I love them.
-- Lois J.: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God, King of Israel. Psalms 118:26. I thank God for His mercy and kindness toward me and my family. My prayer to Love in Action is to please pray that things turn around for the better on the new job I have.
-- Please pray for the ones who can’t pray for themselves.
-- Crouch & Marrie: Financial blessing for my family so we can get a new place.
-- O’Neil J.: I want a bike. (written by a child)
-- Please pray for me to receive my SSI to get me off the streets and have a life again.
-- Fawna
-- God watch over my children and their mothers. Amen.
-- Dewanno: About to be evicted out of my apartment. I need income, a place to stay if you can help me 954-… Pray for me.
-- World peace
-- Marianne D.: Please pray for me for a way to take care of myself and health. Also for Christopher R.
-- Mom, Dad, 2 brothers.
-- Thomas: A place to call home, safety, a career.
-- A prayer for our servicemen. God bless.
-- Pray for Trish, Desma, CJ, Karnett, Larry Crarlce, myself (Tyrell), Danny, James M., James B., Terrell, Charles and the friends I love, that we are blessed.
-- Twenty-one-year-old youth in company of others. Got the wrap for them. They’re out. Stop maneuver the system. He’s the one. He never had a problem with law like the others. Pray for NY.
-- Please make my life easier.
-- Lionel: Please pray for me and my family and all my friends, we all need prayers.
-- Thomas S.: Please pray for me.
-- Please pray that I become a part of a certain research study.
-- Elvis F. and girlfriend Naterlee: To always be together and a job for me.
-- Thank you all! God is good!
-- Bette Y. R.
-- I pray I can stomp on crack. I hate it!
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment