Thursday, July 19, 2012

Prayer Requests 7/19/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for your prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

Remember what happened long ago; acknowledge that I alone am God and that there is no one else like me. From the beginning I predicted the outcome; long ago I foretold what would happen. I said that my plans would never fail, that I would do everything I intended to do.
Isaiah 46:9-10 (GNT)

-- Lois J.: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel – Psalms 118:26. I thank God for His mercy and kindness towards my daughter and I, and for Love in Action and Pastor Pery for their mercy and kindness and for them to continue to pray for me.
-- Solage N.
-- Pray that I can get my Box Truck running again before it gets towed. That I can find some kind of income. My little brother leaves the Caribbean and meets me. And that we can get to the rest of the family in Israel.
-- Tony V.L.: Father, mother, sister, nephew, nieces, uncles, aunts, all families, kids, mother’s families, members all churches and feeding program, me and John’s carpet cleaning business and Las Olas Farmer’s Market, Rachael & vendor. Prayer and family.
-- Lessie M.: Please bless my own apartment. Perfect health and a peace of mind. In Jesus name.
-- Luann T.: Love you, get well Scott.
-- Tony: I pray that my life gets better soon and please pray for my family and friends.
-- Love life.
-- Please bless my daughter, Regine, my friends, my family and my acquaintances.
-- I pray for everyone and that God will make all of us to be more thankful and prayerful and to love one another.
-- Elaine D.: Please pray for me for high protection.
-- Dear God, thank you for your goodness and please help me and Sue get better at the time and please help my mama and her baby and do help me Lord. In Jesus name we pray. Sue & Juicy forever. Help our relationship.
-- Nicola: Stop wrongdoing. Pray for me to have a close walk with Jesus. Pray for T to be a good husband to me.
-- Tiffany: Pray for my 3 girls.
-- Jessica M.: Pray for my mom.
-- John Jean B.: For a job.
-- George B.: Pray for a hip, heart, lung & kidney.
-- Sharon: Father, thank you for another life of living. Father, bless my kids, my mother, father, sister. Father, make a way that my case worker have a heart. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for all of us.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Fish, birds, bamboo — God’s gifts.
-- KWS: I pray for Juan who prays for me. He has shown me the love for God that has commanded his love of God and Jesus.
-- Please help us find happiness and get off the streets.
-- Shelton: I need prayer for good health, my own house and a good job and wife who knows the Lord.
-- Hello Terri
-- I pray I never go to prison again and my girlfriend, Christina, gets off crack.
-- Pray that I, Eorrien, get a job soon. Thank you.
-- Sophia: God, please forgive me for cussing Shaba out in church. God, please continue to send me your blessings and wake me up every morning. God, please also help guide me in the direction that you have planned for me (a better path). Also please continue to help me and Quintant’s relationship and help us get things together. God, please keep me and my loved ones safe. Amen!
-- I am asking God, in Jesus name, to give me the power to see what’s going on in the world and to choose a side, OK. Amen.
-- Donald P. & Izetta G.: Father God, Jesus Christ, please.
-- Jacky: I would like to request a prayer for myself and a very close friend named Andrew for all aspects in life and within.
-- God bless Sorrow Island Records. God, please give me abundant wealth. Amen.
-- I pray that Don and Amy are safe and they get through the mess.
-- To be happy and make mine and Latronys’s relationship work because she’s the only girl I’ve been with that likes me for who I am.
-- New home for my family that I can afford. A job and for Sebastian to talk.
-- Tiffany: Pray for my girl.
-- Jamie M.: Pray that I find a job and a better place to live. Pray that my family is well…
-- Aurelius: Thank you Father for another life in this world. Father, keep hands on me. Faustina, keep her in your prayer. Keep Sharon in good health. Bless both of them in life. In your name, I pray. Amen.
-- Jeana D.: I need prayer for Darryl W. and his court situation and for my pregnancy to be strong.
-- Please look over and give me strength to make things work and stay sober.
-- Kathy: For my brother and his family to be healed of grief over the loss of his son, James.
-- Please pray for my friends Kory, Jonathan, Ryan that they stay safe.
-- Franesco R.Y.: Por la realizacion de los Senor de lo mio, en Christ, Jesus Senor Savior (Translation: For the realization of the Lord as my Savior, Jesus Christ.)
-- Etendue massillon Jesus mande Poirel poutou famie Rolande F., Jeannie F., Rodler M., Nataie R. (Translation: Massillon's prayer request: For the extended Poirel family, Rolande F., Jeannie F., Massillon R., Nataie R.)
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment