Sunday, December 11, 2011

Prayer Requests 12/8/11

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.
Blessings,
Erika

Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven.
Psalm 85:10-11 (NIV)

-- For Gypsy, who needs strength to make a painful, difficult decision for someone he loves.
-- Jesus, I ask you to provide for me all my energy and my breath so I can pray entirely for a full prayer and a song. I am believing for a major breakthrough in my woman's body. I need you to stop all wickedness that been by the man. Restraint papers aren't enough so holy spirit needs to do something. There's too many people hurting and I can pray for them. I pray for Pery. I'm needing help with my name change. I have got to keep not being scared but I am. I bless all the women and their families. I've been praying for pastors this week so even when they need a slight break, they can have one. Sometimes they need a place to rest. I asked Jesus if I can have the provisions to provide pastors with that place.
-- Prayer for older kids to be reunited home with me. Jeshua and Ashante go back to court February 2012. And a job, home or office. What I need to give me kids permanently. Catia (mom). Jamario in hospital on June 10, 2012, sedated for surgery.
-- Gerard R.: I hope God helps me.
-- I would like a prayer request for Danielle M. 1) For her to stay sober, 2) Be a loving mother to her 3 kids, 3) And for her to be happy.
-- Pat J.: I want to make it into heaven. Thank you.
-- ASAP, Charlie stops being an ass to his mom Marla.
-- Pray for Vanessa, Dionne, and Diane.
-- Prayer request for Sydney, Mackenzie, and Isiaih M. May they be happy, healthy, and provided for.
-- Housing and jobs for Americans! Housing and employment are basic rights for people. STOP the reckless greed, apathy, indifference, and complacency.
-- That God will bless me with a job and a home of my own.
-- Me and Jon to get along. I love my USA.
-- Let Marla understand I love her.
-- Harold P.: Job end hollemeg.
-- Prayer for shelter and healing.
-- Rich C.: My kids.
-- Don W.: Employment, many unspoken requests.
-- Ann: I'm asking for Peary that I pass the test Sat.
-- For all people stuck in the grips of addiction ...
-- Curtis H.: Pray that my words shall not return to me empty, and accomplish what I desire, and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah. Please pray for my success in my civil case that's in the U.S. Court of Appeals in Atlanta, Georgia. God bless you.
-- Eric and Oneil, to young boys' toys.
-- Neal: I'm thankful and give praise to my lord and savior for blessing me with a job. My request is that if I'm unable to make it to North Carolina for Christmas, my son Alex will understand and forgive me. I pray for everyone's strength in Christ. Amen
-- Randy J.: My kid needs toys.
-- Eric L.: Thank God for a job. I can't wait to start. And the unspoken that he knows.
-- Bless all the people from this church ....
-- Harold M.: Ask God to help me through these tough times.
-- Pray for Gregory M. and family.
-- Luke: Sleep disorder, family, find a girlfriend and settle down.
-- Kevin: That my daughter will call me with her mother before Christmas.
-- LaRhonda T.: I'm hopeful of money to help other people get I live for.
-- Reginald B.: I hope that I start college on time and completed my course to graduate. I hope to get part-time job while in school. I hope I get off the street.
-- Ellen: Kathy is feeling better. Sean's health continues to improve.
-- Alonzo: Nick, Urto, Charod, that they get everything they need. Please pray for my family and my friends. Jonathon, Tim.
-- S. Leon T.: I need to be blessed with work, good health, and peace of mind.
-- Praying for more patience and tolerance in dealing with others.
-- For family, wife, brother, sister, friend Debra, a place to stay, a job.
-- Michael M.: For my family and kids and me for a home and good health.
-- Go Yankees.
-- Friends, family.
-- For me.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Tino. Thank you for bringing Gregg back to us!!!
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment