Saturday, December 3, 2011

Prayer Requests 12/1/11

The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers!!!
Blessings,
Erika

“Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise,” says the LORD. “I will protect them from those who malign them.” And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times.
Psalm 12:5-6 (NIV)

-- Please pray over Julie as she undergoes treatment at Ft. Lauderdale Hospital for her alcoholism. Surround her with angels to watch over her.
-- Please thank my sister Susan for helping her brother Steven. Thank you, Lord.
-- Randy G.: I'd like to pray for a bus pass.
-- Healing for Silvia A.-R. Healing from all illnesses. Walk again, see again. Salvation.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer
-- Fawna's cancer
-- Harold P.: Job, nice wife.
-- Please pray for my daughter Chelsea. Thank you.
-- Momma W., safe travels, joy, warmth, peace, love. Andy, Alex, John, Joey, Pat, Kiley, Robyn, Kirsten, Emily, Gracie, Sophie, McKenzie, Steven, H. Chris, Terry, Mike, Rufus, Tom, Timmy, Tim, Bryan. Job and healing.
-- John: Thank God be with you, RL.
-- Stop the criminalization of homelessness and poverty. Bring jobs back to U.S.A.! Stop selling out! Stop offshoring and outsourcing. Pay workers a living wage. Increase the Section 8 vouchers and more affordable housing. Only 25% of those eligible receive Section 8 and rental assistance. End the APATHY, indifference, complacency, and lack of caring and concern. Stop the reckless pursuit of more and more wealth. Increase of faith, hope and love for us all. World peace.
-- Godly evidence/wisdom for John R. in all his decisions.
-- I need a home to stay.
-- Ellen: Andrew and Annabel resolve their issues.
-- Freedom from the addiction of alcohol for Bill.
-- Brother, child, friend, friend, child (Tiberius), walk, brother (brethren), His body. Poverty, chastity, obedience, faith, hope, love = child friend brethren. Not a hair on our head harmed. ABBA
-- I ask you, Jesus, to bless each one of all of us in the building with your grace and many good blessings. Thank you for financial provision for all of us. And Jesus, I can pay another vow for me and someone else. Jesus, bring Kevin P. his right to be a father back and let his family acknowledge him. Jesus, thank you for letting me sing tonight. Thank you for the people here who care for us. Jose got his energy back, now I ask you for a part-time employer to hire him. Thank you for the precious people who pray with me. Thank you for no more paralysis. Thank you for no more heart failures or surgeries. I pray for a man who has extremely large legs due to his condition and I believe your stripes healed him. Bless all the unborn children that moms are carrying so that the moms raise them to know you, Jesus. Thank you for keeping me safe in the night. May I have a car and the finances to purchase it, Father. As their Father, I pray for another church to open up. I pray for the homeless people that don't get warm to be warmed by your Holy Spirit. I ask your favor on me for getting my name and the documents. Thank you, Jesus, for my first pair of jeans. Thank you, Jesus, for strength to write this. If it be your will, may my long hair grow my crown hair back. Thank you, Jesus, for all you are.
-- Raymond S., age 50: That I have the knowledge and strong willingness to achieve and accomplish my future college goal soon.
-- I, Gerard R., have God to help me to keep my house. Bless me, God.
-- Ronald B.: I'm in need of prayer for a job and a personal real relationship with God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. And a burning desire to do the Lord's will and not mine.
-- Please heal me.
-- Pray for Vera and family.
-- For Dennis C.: Pray that I find a job and get a place to live off the street. In Jesus name.
-- Freedom from addiction for Tomas. He seeks to give up drinking to follow more closely after God.
-- For Bruce: Pray that I get my health back.
-- King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Savior, Prince of Peace, thank you for being you!
-- Brian: Please pray for my sons Dorian and Joshuah that they do good in college and with their jobs. And bless their mom Yolanda who loves them so much. Thank you.
-- Reynold O., Betty
-- Elio O.
-- Lord, please keep looking over me and help me get my life back on track. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me another chance. Love, your son.
-- Vito M.: Deliverance from cigarette smoking.
-- Rich C.: Give to God.
-- I need prayer for me, my husband, and the probate court. Marie S.W., William W., and family.
-- Turtle: I pray for a job and Gypsy gets more money. And we get a stable place.
-- Anthony: Pray for me that I say all the right words to make peace with my unruly daughter. Thanks and God bless.
-- Pat: Please let Tom and I have a wonderful first Christmas together to have health, peace and tranquility.
-- James G.
-- Thank God for life. Pray for all of those whom are in need of ID's, salvation, God's mercy, the sick, the non-believers, all of God's churches to unite. This ministry, peace on earth on the youth ministry. Our world leaders!!!
-- Riley and Diane: Pray for all of us! God bless.
-- Don W.: Employment, volunteer opportunity somewhere.
-- Help me be happy. I don't want to be angry anymore. I just want my life to be good.
-- For help for all the homeless.
-- Prayer for family, my wife, sister, brother, my friends. Deliver.
-- A prayer for me, Larry G., for my health, my eyes, stop doing drugs and drinking. A prayer for my kids Novell, AlPhonso, Roderick, and my mother Annette, for my Nicola D.
-- Inmigracion (immigration)
-- For me to get out of the mess I am in!
-- My dying friend Mike M.
-- From Terri: To have and keep a sincere heart in and of all things I do.
-- My wife Lori, her mother, my friend Steve and Mary. We lost them all but now they are safe and loved.
-- S. Leon T.: Bless everyone with a happy holidays and me, what you know I need. Thanks.
-- Alonzo: Please pray for a place to live.
-- For Mackendy J.: Please for the job.
-- Deliverance from addiction/depression for Carmen S. Healing from many health problems (loss of memory).
-- Diana: Please pray the ants stop biting and if anyone has a lamp, can't see to color or read ... Pray for my family. They're a mess, too.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Tino. Thank you for bringing Gregg back to us!!!
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment