Sunday, December 18, 2011

Prayer Requests 12/15/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry and our guests in your prayers. As you know, this joyous time of year can also be a very difficult time for some. We especially pray for those among us who are struggling to feel the peace that comes from experiencing Christ's love.
Blessings to you!
Erika

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout aloud, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment and will disperse the armies of your enemy. And the Lord himself, the King of Israel, will live among you! At last your troubles will be over, and you will never again fear disaster.
Zephaniah 3:14-15 (NLT)

-- Jesus, I ask you to provide for me all my energy and my breath so I can pray entirely for a full prayer and a song. I am believing for a major breakthrough in my woman's body. I need you to stop all wickedness that been by the man. Restraint papers aren't enough so holy spirit needs to do something. There's too many people hurting and I can pray for them. I pray for Pery. I'm needing help with my name change. I have got to keep not being scared but I am. I bless all the women and their families. I've been praying for pastors this week so even when they need a slight break, they can have one. Sometimes they need a place to rest. I asked Jesus if I can have the provisions to provide pastors with that place.
-- Pray for my son's temper tantrums.
-- For Bob, Gene, and Timmy. Also Kathy.
-- Pray for Vito as he continues at his new job and tries to get a place to stay.
-- Pray that Tom gets a good night's sleep as he waits to hear about a job opportunity and fights alcoholism.
-- Sharlet, my landlady.
-- Jason I.: Desire to stay clean.
-- Prayer for our financial situation before Christmas and for peace in mind, soul, and body, please.
-- James G.
-- Lord, help me to become the woman and mother you want me to be. Bless my children and family. Love, Stacey K.
-- For all the residents of Pompano Beginners Sober Outreach.
-- Morris H.: Father, I thank you for everything. And this ministry, bless them continually so they may bless others. I need a good and stable job and not a stressful job, and bless my family and keep them safe.
-- Lord, would you please bless everyone here.
-- Family, friends.
-- For my mother Sheila and father Bruce — may they find each other again in their passing and enjoy eternity together, as I believe they were always meant for each other as soul mates!
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- Honlu
-- Good job — nice service!!!
-- Calvin L.: Pray for a job and to get my own apartment.
-- Thank you!!!
-- Please pray for all the names on the list and their families. Also for Chelsea, Frankie, Joey, Robbie, Savanna, TJ, Kristie, Donna, Geanine, Gina, Tina, Terry, Louie, John. Thank you and happy holidays.
-- Alonzo L.: Please pray for my family and pray for me.
-- A chance to see my family again and to get off the street.
-- Billie: Please pray for me, my family, that next year will be better.
-- Special prayer, also deliverance for Sabrina G. and boyfriend Jerome B.
-- Deliverance for Cedric W. Rose's husband Tommy M. in and out the hospital. Please pray for deliverance. Rose's son needs special prayer — Cornelius B. is going to court in January or February, heavy charge. Please pray.
-- I, Kenneth J.H., got attacked in the men's bathroom in Walmart on 441 and Oakland Park Sunday from 12:00 a.m. - 12:45 a.m. Then Baker Acted. In FMC. Just pray to JA that I have a healthy recovering.
-- Pray for Sean to have more passion. Elisabeth and Jeny.
-- Ruego por la salud de mi madre Angela, mis hermana Lorena, mis hermanos Lester y Manuel. (Translation: I pray for the health of my mother Angela, my sister Lorraine, my brothers Lester and Manuel.)
-- Michael M.: For a home for me. That my family is OK, and that God takes these drugs away from me.
-- Pou (for) Etendue M., pou (for) Rolande M., pou (for) Jeannide F., pou (for) Rodler M.
-- I pray for my brother Ricardo who R.I.P.
-- Thank you for this meal. My prayer is that you all continue this feeding of soul and bodies for all of us!
-- For Danielle, Sydney, Mackenzie, and Isaiah M.
-- Please pray for me, Willie J.
-- Bruce: Please pray that I get my health back.
-- God, please help my son, he is in jail.
-- PJ: Get through the year.
-- For Donald and Marion E.
-- Pray for my kids.
-- Pray for my family's strength, my mother passed away 3/8/11. Darrell, Jeff, Eric, Chris, Nick, father Frank, and me Scott.
-- Thank you!!!
-- We are all Christ, his body, Jesus, God is head. His spirit adds life to us "Christ" as we're consumed in his love :)
-- Gary L.: Lord, that my life starts to flourish without distraction. I lift up my family — father, stepmother, Debbie, Jill and their children, aunts, uncles, cousins. Improve my relationship with my father. Help me find a job, Lord, on top of my disability. Forgive me my sins, Lord. Help me improve my relationship with you, Lord. Keep me strong in you and the power of your might .... Help me to open up an account, Lord. Amen
-- I've been having a really rough time trying to get my Florida I.D. online. My name is Atiba F. I've also been trying to get back to my family in New York. God bless you all here. All those gone but never forgotten. They are home now.
-- For Kathleen M., passed away last week.
-- Patrick K.: Please pray for me and the whole world/universe.
-- Sandra F.G.: I am asking to be prayed for peace and blessings and for prosperity and for a peaceful home and for peace to be around me. Thank you.
-- Will: Powerball jackpot.
-- Reid: Lord, keep the evil spirits off me.
-- William M.: Pray for a meeting of the minds of church leaders, together with governmental leaders and the heads of Corporate America, to change the laws and rules to achieve social and economic justice for the millions of Americans not receiving social and/or economic justice right now ... as you're reading this. More jobs and jobs that pay a "living wage" and affordable housing for all the poor, not just 25% of those who qualify for section 8 vouchers. More homeless shelters in Broward County, so that no one has to sleep on the streets or in the woods and weeds. The Humane Society rescues the dogs and cats on the streets and puts them in shelters ... but not enough shelter beds in Broward County for most of the homeless. This is not showing LOVE for NEIGHBOR. It's WRONG and IMMORAL.
-- Carla and peace, joy, love, this ministry, other churches, youth ministry, restoration, deliverance, my salvation, protection from evil.
-- Ellen: Annabel and Andrew resolve their issues.
-- Family, brother, sister, my ex-wife, my friend Debra, a place to stay, a job.
-- For the homeless that will not come in from the outdoors and let their pride keep them from the blessings and love God has for them.
-- I love Mary and Frank, God.
-- Peace and love around the world. Show love to one another. God bless.
-- Willie J.: Please pray for me.
-- Please pray for everyone at this time of year.
-- Pray for my family, my life.
-- Bro Edwards. I need prayer for a finance. I how HRS. Please pray for me.
-- Don W.: Employment.
-- J.T.: Prayer for new apartment.
-- My name is Gerard R. I am losing my home. God bless me.
-- Peace and spiritual growth.
-- I pray for Scott and Erte.
-- Mike H., a short-time friend but not forgotten. "Go Red Sox"
-- Pray for my family and friends and the ones that are not with us.
-- T. Williams: Pray for some prosperity.
-- David: For God's will to be done in my life.
-- Mr. A. L.
-- Shirley H.: Pray that I get a nice 1-bedroom and get back my voucher.
-- Diane: Help me to understand your will, God.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino. Thank you for bringing Gregg back to us!!!
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment