Saturday, July 9, 2011

Prayer Requests 7/7/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action dinner are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers.

Blessings,

Erika


Let my cry come right into your presence, God; provide me with the insight that comes only from your Word. Give my request your personal attention, rescue me on the terms of your promise. Let praise cascade off my lips; after all, you've taught me the truth about life! And let your promises ring from my tongue; every order you've given is right. Put your hand out and steady me since I've chosen to live by your counsel. I'm homesick, God, for your salvation; I love it when you show yourself! Invigorate my soul so I can praise you well, use your decrees to put iron in my soul. And should I wander off like a lost sheep—seek me! I'll recognize the sound of your voice.

Psalm 119:169-176 (The Message)


-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.

-- For Bianca and her family

-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry

-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red.

-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.

-- For total and complete restoration of Lori's health.

-- For Thomas C. Jr., who got out of jail on Saturday after 200+ days incarcerated.

-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers

-- Pray for my son Sean B. Just got out of prison 5/24/11 and has bipolar disorder. He only had enough lithium from prison to get him to July. He's on a list at Henderson because his mental health is getting worse, but they can't see him until August. He is threatening me and I'm afraid he'll end up back in jail. Please pray.

-- Pam C.: Breast cancer

-- Thank you for treating me good. Another church treat me wrong, I stop going. This is a church. I know the words, you know I messed up my life. I'm trying to make it better. It's so hard to do it. Love when you pray for me. This is W. Jean.

-- Pray for mother and father, sister, nephew and niece. Also kids, their mother, family members, all my friends and enemies. Special prayer for Kevin T., Marc J. and business. Please family and kids and place to stay. Sandy and her mother, His Walk, Bob, Tracey, Angel, Amy, all people of Calvary, meatloaf, all churches. Keep mercy and grace on me.

-- Elvis F.: Job, stay out of trouble, place to stay, my family, good health, and keep safe.

-- My mom Karen to get off of pills. To watch over my family members, my friends, my boyfriend, his kids and that everything works out tomorrow and goes as planned.

-- Please pray that I will get a job created for me from God. And for family. Thanks.

-- For the Lord to grant Jonathan the power and the will to overcome his addictions!!!

-- Please, Jesus and the angels in heaven, be with my father Thomas B. I miss him so much. Tell him I love him and please help me to get back on my feet. Love, Ryan B., your son

-- Trey and Alicia

-- For my kids who I've been a deadbeat to. May God give me the strength to become a better father and a way to support them.

-- Frank S.: More work.

-- Pray for deliverance for S.B. and healing mind for M.J.

-- Thank you for previous prayer! I got a job after two weeks looking. Pray for strength for me to do well for the job.

-- David G.

-- My name is Gerard. I need God to help me.

-- I slipped and was running on my own faith. I need your faith to guide me. I pray for my family and myself. I want special prayer for myself.

-- Robert H.: I thank God every day for where he's brought me from. And where he's taking me now. I pray that God will have me working soon! So I can get my own place.

-- Leon R.: I need to get right with God!

-- Please pray for Patrick L. that every bad thing a person does to me or others, that Jesus punish them and make them suffer for all the wrongs they've done. In their life.

-- Keep me going in the right direction!

-- Please pray for Billie S. to get straight. Thank you.

-- For Jose, Maria, Vanesa, for God to keep us safe.

-- For the salvation and restoration of Mike O., Jack L., Matthew C.

-- Gus M.: For me and everybody else.

-- Employment

-- Don W.: Employment before I go crazy from inactivity!

-- Troy: That my job comes through.

-- Please pray for James, OK?

-- That my doctors fix my knee and get me off all these pain pills, and that my kids call me, for I miss them much. Thanks, Brian

-- Lionel J.

-- Tony G.

-- Gary R.: We praise you, Lord Jesus Christ, and thank you for your blessing. Lord, we do not know where it will come from, but we need car insurance money. God bless!

-- Genia and Gary: Help us achieve our dreams and success so we can help others achieve theirs. Heal Ashley and Dee!

-- Darin: To be with God. To be with God. To be with God. To be with God. :) Love you.

-- Kelly needs job and shelter/home, peace.

-- Igor and Chris, shelter, job, reconciliation, friends.

-- William G.: God, I need a prayer for me. I love you!

-- I am a believer. God to bless me with disability.

-- Pray for God to have mercy on me in court Monday 7/11/11. Thank you.

-- Mom

-- Please pray for Melvin.

-- Pray for my family. Pray for Casey and her family.

-- My family and friends.

-- Miller: Pray for Jenny's health, eyes, healing.

-- Willie J.: Pray for my family to be safe and I can find a job and get off the street.

-- Bless over me and my husband in looking for a place to stay. Also in keeping our health in good condition. Blessed dear Jesus, Amen

-- Miguel R.: Lord God Jesus, please let Sean, my girlfriend's son, get it together. He is bipolar. Love you, God.

-- For my family's health, la salud de mi familia.

No comments:

Post a Comment