Sunday, July 24, 2011

Prayer Requests 7/21/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests.
Blessings,
Erika

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

-- God bless my family – E – with Me and Valerie to be together and God be with her in court
-- Gerard R.: God bless me
-- For Michael M. and family. Thank you.
-- God, I need your help!
-- Pray for everybody
-- Fraser K.G.: I would like to live God’s will and not my will. Please pray for my will to be non-existent. Thank U and God Bless.
-- Aaron W.: Thank you. Healing prayer.
-- Pat J.: If anyone says to me I love you, Love the Lord.
-- Mike & Tuesday: Love, joy, peace, happiness, work, shelter, better health.
-- For financial security
-- Johnny Bag of Donuts: A place to live. God bless.
-- James: Safe travel to see family.
-- Especially help these people become more understanding of each other if they were not there!
-- Lord, please help me & Eric get a job.
-- God, help me quit drinking.
-- Serenity, safety & guidance
-- Nico E: Strength, wisdom, courage and for me to get in the Calvary House.
-- I need somewhere to lay my head. Thank you Lord in advance. Lord, I’m waiting patiently for you to bless me with a place and a job! Much Love, Robert H.
-- Robert J.: Lord, keep me safe. Lord, you are almighty. Bless me, my friends and family. Bless me to have a safe trip. Keep me in your hands Lord.
-- To get my home done so I can move in.
-- Buddy’s health and home
-- Nicholas, Tray, Rebecca, Alicca, Dee & Cuartone
-- Vicki N. from PA. I need prayer 4 my baby. C – wow wow puppy (Bambi). To find a place 4 us to rent on SSI and ex-boyfriend also.
-- Janice R. and family: Prayer for health, happiness, financial blessing and job and a home. Help me God!
-- I pray for me and fiancé to stay off drugs. And live a productive life and move in our own place.
-- From Georgia T.
-- God love M & Al F.
-- Pamela C. 1/0 Breast Cancer
-- My name is Helen. I need prayer. I do drugs. Help me.
-- Mike: I need your help, dear Holy Father.
-- Don W.: Employment.
-- Pray to make my life better in the future.
-- Rafael G.: Need help.
-- Increase for all.
-- My name is Anthony A. and the mother of our 7 month old is Myeka J. God has blessed us with a new place to live where we will share an apartment with another couple. Our rent is $400/month. Please keep us in your prayers. Our 7 month baby girl is Angelina A. Please, please, please pray for her. Thank you.
-- Napoleon P.
-- Leonard M.: I am having problems with Immigration. Please pray for me.
-- Please bless me, Jesus, with a job and help me to pay rent.
-- Phil M.: I’m requesting more “Faith” and being more “Motivated” to what I’m praying for.
-- For me and my friends and neighbors of the streets. God bless.
-- Anthony S.: For my girlfriend and kids' health and love.
-- Mike: Please help me find a place to live.
-- Pray for a safe journey for me and my friends as we move to better ourselves in Lakeland, FL. Home – Job – Health
-- Pl: Jesus, hear me when I call upon your name. I need financial, need a job. Please, Jesus.
-- Family, friends
-- Troy: Thanksgivings to God. The job is coming through!!! And a place to LIVE!!!
-- Mike: Please, dear Jesus and Lord, help me.
-- For me and my friends and neighbors on the streets. God bless.
-- Al: God, I need you so. Bless me, God Jesus. And all people.
-- Restoration – Guidance, Devotion
-- Resvoldodll
-- God, please pray for me and my friends. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment