Friday, July 1, 2011

Prayer Requests 6/30/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and its guests.
Blessings,
Erika

God's love is meteoric, his loyalty astronomic, his purpose titanic, his verdicts oceanic. Yet in his largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks. How exquisite your love, O God! How eager we are to run under your wings, to eat our fill at the banquet you spread as you fill our tankards with Eden spring water. You're a fountain of cascading light, and you open our eyes to light.
Psalm 36:5-9 (The Message)

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For total and complete restoration of Lori's health.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Rocky to get employment and keep working his program.
-- Errol W.: I want to have good living, better my health.
-- James: Pray for me.
-- Mary: Frank ID
-- God’s good all the time.
-- My family, those less fortunate, father of my child and my unborn child.
-- Pat, want you to pray for her. She went to jail.
-- Willie May G.: Children, R.S.B.G., C.R.R.
-- That my husband gets out of jail soon.
-- Please pray for the strength I need to stay on the path of a true human being. Also that my children do not have too much pain being apart from Daddy, for I am relocating to be certain that they will have what they need. Aurora, Alan II and Jordan are my life.
-- Dee: For finances & healing.
-- Pray for me. I hate struggling. I pray everyday, nothing. God hates me. I hate living like this.
-- For everyone to be happy.
-- Pray for wisdom.
-- Give me the strength to keep going. My surgery goes well and job comes through.
-- Bring my family together under one roof. Bless us.
-- Brian: That my knee gets better and that I stop getting sick. Also that my Dad returns my phone calls. Thanks.
-- Lord please get my brother out of jail. Amen.
-- Please pray for Melvin that I can find a room. Thank you!
-- For life.
-- For Guy, for work and shelter.
-- World peace.
-- I praise that me and Valerie continue to be together again and that I can help her get out of the little trouble that she got into. God bless my mother in heaven and bless all of my people me & her.
-- For addiction problems & family & friends.
-- Kathy: Healing for health/throat.
-- Tashaya: Pray for me and David to have a successful relationship and a healthy child. Pray that we get off the streets and that we wake up each and every day. Thank you and may God bless.
-- I pray for my Mom, Louise & I find faith. Thank you, Lord, for your love.
-- God bless me good. Thank you.
-- Helen: Pray for my head. Thank you.
-- Reynold O.
-- Seth love his daughter Julia.
-- Jonah: Success, wealth & God’s speed to get back to California & jobs & relationships.
-- I ask you to pray for monetary blessing, job.
-- Please keep Carrie, Lisa, Martha and Tim safe and well on this journey.
-- God, please change my circumstances and my way of thinking and living.
-- Pat G.: Since my faith, I have clear vision. Thank you God forever.
-- Scott F. Family: For me and my 3 kids to be a family again. And for me to stop smoking Newports and weed. And find a place for me and get off the street and get a job and live and be happy. Please keep me and my 3 kids and boyfriend in your prayers because we really need it. Thank you.
-- God please help me to get on my feet so I can get off the streets. I am going crazy our there. Please, please help me God. I need you and my 3 kids and you know who this is, your child crying out for help.
-- Carl & Richard : A job and a home.
-- P.: Help us get off the street to get the help we need to accomplish Gary’s dream.
-- Genie S. & Gary R.: To get the help we need to do the best we can do, for all that we can. Lord Jesus, we praise you and give our thanks. You are our Lord and Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment