Saturday, May 21, 2011

Prayer Requests 5/19/11

Here are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests so faithfully!

Many blessings to you and yours,
Erika

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty ... "
John 6:35

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Sandy and her mother
-- For Lori's health, Kayla's job opportunity, Lenox's speech, Mary Ellen's friend, Dianne's health
-- For Gaynor's recovery from surgery
-- For Sister Pat's health
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Brad, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Scott, Tino, Lance, Tony, Keith
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- To find a van to live in. Thank you!
-- Pastor Frank and Sharon B., both brothers Dean and Bailey, Kirk good, fiance Sonya, Gabriel, grandkids Lanai, Emily and Logan.
-- Kimberly: Keep me in wisdom and faith.
-- Ronnie and Debra need God's financial blessing for employment. God bless our children.
-- Pray for me, Tommie Lee J.
-- Henry R.: I ask that you pray for my strength in the Lord. Also both my families.
-- Please take care of my kids. Keep them safe.
-- Matthew C.: I am asking God to bless me with my own apartment.
-- Pray for John S.'s vocational training and finances.
-- From Carlos: The well-being of my kids Ramsis, Erik, and Carla.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my roommate. Also my mom and dad are not doing very good, 81 and 82.
-- Timothy P.: A house to rehab. For work, a kitchen job.
-- Sandra: For my family, Nicole (daughter), Waylen (son), Frances (mother), Jack (brother). That I may find a place to live.
-- Pray for Mea F.
-- Please pray for my family.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- Buddy no prison
-- Robert J.: Keep me with patience to deal with people. Keep me doing good despite what people think or say. Bless the family and friends.
-- Clarence M.: Change my financial situation.
-- Peace and prosperity for Gay.
-- Jeanette: Pray for Jenny M. to get her disability. Amen. Thank you.
-- Abraham: Pray for all of my sisters, please.
-- Randy: For my kids and me, an apartment.
-- Please pray for my parents, Olga and Rafael.
-- Robert: I am having a hard time paying all my bills each month.
-- Michele B.: Lord, I thank you so much for everything I have. You are so awesome.
-- Pray for Chris B. to get a great job.
-- Please keep praying for my niece that she come to the Lord. Her name is Cynthia.
-- Gilbert: Pray for me so I can have a better life than what I have now. Better me so I can help my family.
-- Tuesday and Mike: Love, peace, joy, happiness, shelter, work, walk closer with God every day.
-- K.'s relationship
-- Glenn D.: God in control of my life. Lost job and place. Pray for better life.
-- Michael M.: Please pray that I get a job soon and a place to live. Pray that I continue to grow as a believer. Also pray for Teresa that her heart change.
-- Strength, love of self, patience
-- Gary T.: Solvency and safety.
-- I'm getting ready to make a life changing thing. I'm going to go to a shelter and get my life back and my son.
-- Tony V.L.: You seen your grandmother that I love. Happy birthday my son, I love you.
-- Reynold: Peace of mind, strength to carry on, humility, knowledge.
-- Jim J.: Please pray my business is successful and I soon find a place to live.
-- Ron S.: Back to Jesus, closer walk, gas money.
-- David T.: My disability gets approved.
-- Johnson in the Navy be safe.
-- Tywanna K.: Need housing very soon.
-- John is 6 years old and is having surgery to fix his eardrum (it busted).
-- Miguel R.: My family, my son, my girlfriend. I find work to help them out. I pray to focus my mind and be strong and healthy. For my girlfriend to get well. Amen
-- Dear God, please pray for Fona. Thanks.
-- Please pray for peace and harmony in the world.
-- God, help me get my life together.
-- Prayer for the love of God.
-- Please pray for Marjorie and Billie S. Thank you.
-- For healing for Jeany M.
-- Byendia: Pray for Sean and his family to have peace and get help financially.
-- Give my daughter back her father and daddy.
-- I want to find work. I want a job.
-- Stan: Please lift up my sisters Ann Marie and Joan, as they are caring for my mom (Lillian) and it's stressful. Please pray my friend Pansy and my daughter, family accept the Lord. Thanks.
-- Michael: Lord, please bring some joy back in my life. I am very sad without my daughter Dana. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment